Science Forums

The Reasons That Frontier Internet Is So Bad

Well, about Frontier Internet, first to say that frontier internet is slow is a understatement, it is by far the worst internet to exist, I would dare to say that dial up services are better than frontier because at-least they actually work about 50% of the time frontier does not connect, then you call the hotline and they do nothing, there are outages about every month for days and the internet modems that they use disconnect randomly from a modern wifi cards in laptops about every 30 minutes. To say that frontier is unstable would be a understatement, which they charge about 30$ to 50$ or more a month for every-time you open you bill you will think to yourself is frontier a legal con job that you have signed up for, which have 2 year contracts which you cannot break or be charged a huge fee. I would rather be in dealings with a literal con artist then frontier because at-least then I can call the police or FBI about it being actually scammed but I would dare to say that frontier is a scam. NEVER GET FRONTIER INTERNET it is better to not have internet than frontier, This could be you.

Well, about Frontier Internet, first to say that frontier internet is slow is a understatement, it is by far the worst internet to exist, I would dare to say that dial up services are better than frontier because at-least they actually work about 50% of the time frontier does not connect, then you call the hotline and they do nothing, there are outages about every month for days and the internet modems that they use disconnect randomly from a modern wifi cards in laptops about every 30 minutes. To say that frontier is unstable would be a understatement, which they charge about 30$ to 50$ or more a month for every-time you open you bill you will think to yourself is frontier a legal con job that you have signed up for, which have 2 year contracts which you cannot break or be charged a huge fee. I would rather be in dealings with a literal con artist then frontier because at-least then I can call the police or FBI about it being actually scammed but I would dare to say that frontier is a scam. NEVER GET FRONTIER INTERNET it is better to not have internet than frontier, This could be you.

If they're not providing the service you signed up for, the contract isn't being held up from their end. Just drop by your local notary and send them "notice of failure to provide services and revocation of contract as such" paperwork. 20 days later you can be complaining about Comcast and Verizon like everyone else. :spiteful: