28 replies to this topic

#18 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2695 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 05:54 AM

I can see no evidence from any of these links for any nuclear powered aircraft. Which ones do you say has this evidence? 

You seem to be confusing nuclear-armed aircraft with nuclear powered aircraft. They are quite different things. Do you not realise that? 

No, I know the difference that cruise missile is nuclear powered with also a nuclear warhead, the Tu's are still nuclear powered read all those articles, especially the last and first one. The other articles minus the first and last one don't directly say they are nuclear powered but hint toward it.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 30 August 2018 - 05:57 AM.

#19 exchemist

exchemist

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2914 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 07:00 AM

No, I know the difference that cruise missile is nuclear powered with also a nuclear warhead, the Tu's are still nuclear powered read all those articles, especially the last and first one. The other articles minus the first and last one don't directly say they are nuclear powered but hint toward it.

No they don't. 

As for the first, I cannot access it in the UK so you will need to quote the text you are relying on.

Regarding the last, you have completely misread it. It relates to historical attempts by the USSR, nothing to do with present day activities. 

You seem to be either unable to read properly, or else to be a blinkered conspiracy theorist.

Edited by exchemist, 30 August 2018 - 07:05 AM.

#20 exchemist

exchemist

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2914 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 08:42 AM

Once again, have you ever known me to be a conspiracy theorist usually I tell it just as it is, whether you believe it or not, they do. I cannot show you evidence to support this, without risking a visit from the FBI or something thus I will not tell you but once again, I promise they do, Just like i can never mention the hostile forms of Viral Vector Engineering without a FBI visit. I would but I don't want to have to deal with the level of bullshit that happens when I prove things like this. So you can think of me as a conspiracy theorist it makes no difference to me but they do, I promise. One of the things you have to understand about the U.S. and R.U. government is they put out a great deal of misinformation about projects that are classified, while they may have said that Nuclear Powered Aircraft were found to be not useful and less efficient than standard aircraft and not to be working on them though they did in the past, that means they are most likely in reality a much better form of power for aircraft as there is much misinformation that is put out by these two governments about things, meaning basically they want people not to pursue it to keep their edge, if there is a technology that you know is "Missing" that logically should be there, then know it is something they are classified researching. I am just telling you the psychology of the superpower's intelligence system with classified materials, this being one of them.

Yep, spoken like a true conspiracy theorist. 

And quite delusional to think you would get a visit from the FBI for expressing ideas about the US military on a discussion forum, unless you have worked for them and threaten to break a secrecy agreement. Which I notice you are not alleging is the case. 

The simple fact is that nuclear power is uniquely badly suited to aviation. That will never change. 

Edited by exchemist, 30 August 2018 - 08:43 AM.

#21 exchemist

exchemist

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2914 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 09:17 AM

It would not be the first time that it has happened because of some cocksucker on a forum or the internet, I have actually been visited about 5 times from the FBI because of stuff like this, not interested in a 6th. Take it up with those people, they ruined for everyone before that crap started to happen in 2014 I was much more open with people on the internet about stuff like this not anymore it was ruined by others. I stay away from several subjects in public discussion because of people's reports to my government about what has been said on forums just like this one, anything relating to my government's classified technologies is something I stay away from due to homosexual people that like to contact my government about things discussed on the internet my alias was cracked in 2017 by my government, so I don't anymore not even worth, how annoying the U.S. government is about such things. Trust me, If I ever find out the people that did this to me in the past there would be hell to pay but unfortunately I never got wind of whom told my government about it who I am outside of Vmedvil/ Victor Medvil. Needless to say, I cannot tell you anymore about Nuclear powered Aircraft due to this, if you met me 4 years ago I would have. It is the gayest thing ever do tell someone's government about their posts on a forum, it is like a little kid running to his parents about another kid doing something to them. It makes the other kid want to torture the hell out of them, which I have the forum I posted it on and got the FBI called on me I have tortured to death, the entire forum for years now. Anytime I feel angry, I just go and torture that forum for stress outlet.

This sounds psychiatric.  

#22 sanctus

sanctus

Resident Diabolist

• Administrators
  • 4255 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 09:53 AM

Oceanbreeze, here is some additional stats :-) 22 out of 200 not invaded by UK!!! Although definition of country and invaded is up for discussion.

http://mentalfloss.c...haven’t-invaded

• OceanBreeze likes this

#23 exchemist

exchemist

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2914 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 11:15 AM

I know you touched a bad subject for me, not psychiatric just forever angry at those people, they are my jews you know..... Cause see they lied and said the most screw up thing possible to my government, They false reported and it got me in a weird situation I do not like I promise Exchemist you would be pissed too if you knew what they did, which I will not go into the detail of but ask me privately sometime and I will tell you, imagine the most screwed up thing that could happen to a scientist and thats what happened. I go to measure that they lost me billions of dollars, not millions but billions.

These extraneous references, first to homosexuals and now Jews, are troubling as well. I have realised for some time that you are a bit weird, but now I really think you have a screw or two loose. 

Back on topic, I am afraid I simply do not buy any of your contentions about the mythical Aurora programme, or the preposterous idea that anyone is seriously proposing today to put fission reactors inside aeroplanes. It makes no sense at any level. 

#24 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2695 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 07:06 PM

These extraneous references, first to homosexuals and now Jews, are troubling as well. I have realised for some time that you are a bit weird, but now I really think you have a screw or two loose. 

Back on topic, I am afraid I simply do not buy any of your contentions about the mythical Aurora programme, or the preposterous idea that anyone is seriously proposing today to put fission reactors inside aeroplanes. It makes no sense at any level. 

Thats fine exchemist, it will go public one day until they I don't expect you to believe this about the Aurora program but I have seen evidence that I do believe to be Nuclear powered aircraft that are still currently in research and production.

P.S. , I guess you never realized that there is a whirlwind of wrath buried beneath this calm collected person unlike Hitlers hated people atleast these people did something. 

Edited by VictorMedvil, 30 August 2018 - 07:09 PM.

#25 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2695 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 12:49 AM

In any case, back to the subject at hand, you know what is really annoying is how the global powers always mess with each others affairs how different this world would be if they just learning to leave each other alone, it always generates a total mess. I will say that America and Russia are the worst about this. Slowly over time this has made me loathe, both of them quite some amount, I like China's attitude personally unless someone bothers them they don't try to turn things into a mess like RU and US do. The Euros tend to keep to themselves too even though they are always whining about countries like North Korea.

Edited by VictorMedvil, 31 August 2018 - 12:55 AM.

#26 exchemist

exchemist

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2914 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 04:31 AM

Thats fine exchemist, it will go public one day until they I don't expect you to believe this about the Aurora program but I have seen evidence that I do believe to be Nuclear powered aircraft that are still currently in research and production.

P.S. , I guess you never realized that there is a whirlwind of wrath buried beneath this calm collected person unlike Hitlers hated people atleast these people did something. 

On the contrary I always thought you were a bit of a nutter, which is one reason why I hardly ever responded to any of your posts. Now that you have run up the Jolly Roger, my suspicions are confirmed, that's all.

#27 VictorMedvil

VictorMedvil

The Human Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2695 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 05:38 AM

Lol, Hilarious, as if I cared about what you thought or suspected, do we have a problem, exchemist?

Edited by VictorMedvil, 31 August 2018 - 07:12 AM.

#28 exchemist

exchemist

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2914 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 09:00 AM

Lol, Hilarious, as if I cared about what you thought or suspected, do we have a problem, exchemist?

Well, for someone who doesn't care, you have been remarkably frank and detailed in explaining your "issues". But I'm always pleased to provide amusement. You may indeed have a "problem", I think. But that would be for you to deal with, not us collectively. 

#29 OceanBreeze

OceanBreeze

Creating

• Moderators
  • 1294 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 02:08 AM

Oceanbreeze, here is some additional stats :-) 22 out of 200 not invaded by UK!!! Although definition of country and invaded is up for discussion.

http://mentalfloss.c...haven’t-invaded

I suppose if we include football hooligan invasions in this, we might have to deduct from that 22 number!

• sanctus likes this