Science Forums

How To Find A Missed Connection

Virtual

I'm soliciting the help/advice of the knowledgeable people here to help me figure out how to find a missed connection. I met the person last night. The only concrete details I know about this person is their first name, the city they live in, and their partner's first name and occupation. I HAVE to track this person down. Its of very high importance to me. I failed to get their contact when I met them. Thanks for any help/advice.

I'm soliciting the help/advice of the knowledgeable people here to help me figure out how to find a missed connection. I met the person last night. The only concrete details I know about this person is their first name, the city they live in, and their partner's first name and occupation. I HAVE to track this person down. Its of very high importance to me. I failed to get their contact when I met them. Thanks for any help/advice.

Needle in a haystack.

It's equally exhausting to steal them from their partners.

Ya, Virtual normally you need more information than that, First and Last Name along with City is enough to track down anyone in the world but you are missing one critical piece of information not even I could find this person.

Aha, but what if this person's first name is unusual? This person is pretty much guaranteed, I believe, to be the only person of this gender with this name in this city. I still can't find them on social media.

if you Have to do it, Go track down the union member list for the one you have occupation info for. Then Cold-call everyone that matches. If that fails you'll have a "not-it" filter for the phonebook in the area when you expand the cold-call radius. You can also see if any matching name and location keywords show up with social-media checkin, though that'll depend on privacy settings etc.

If you're looking for a magic stalker button you'll have issues finding one with that little bit of info. At wits end you might be able to bribe /b/ army to do evil magic, but that genie is it's own thing.

If you're looking for a magic stalker button you'll have issues finding one with that little bit of info. At wits end you might be able to bribe /b/ army to do evil magic, but that genie is it's own thing.

I have no idea what that is. Could you please explain?

And how do you do a facebook Check In search?