Science Forums

Could Health Be About The Balance Between Variation And Stability?

Hello all,

I wondered whether healthy living could be about living on the "at the edge of chaos", meaning; finding the balance between variation-, and stability in daily activities. I believe that variation requires mental effort and physical effort, improving your adaptation qualities. And we know that variation is often recommended with diet (microbiotica), physical activity, and mental activities. But on the other hand stability gives control and rest , some robustness and uniqueness (like habitual loops, and regular sleep cycles, which are also recommended). Nevertheless, we should keep individual differences in mind when applying this theory on real people because variation and stability is personal.

Here is a full blogpost I wrote that zooms more on the theory (it's not such a long post); http://www.justintimmer.com/how-can-i-live-healthy-and-become-old/ 

Thank you for your response!

Hello all,

I wondered whether healthy living could be about living on the "at the edge of chaos", meaning; finding the balance between variation-, and stability in daily activities. I believe that variation requires mental effort and physical effort, improving your adaptation qualities. And we know that variation is often recommended with diet (microbiotica), physical activity, and mental activities. But on the other hand stability gives control and rest , some robustness and uniqueness (like habitual loops, and regular sleep cycles, which are also recommended). Nevertheless, we should keep individual differences in mind when applying this theory on real people because variation and stability is personal.

Here is a full blogpost I wrote that zooms more on the theory (it's not such a long post); http://www.justintimmer.com/how-can-i-live-healthy-and-become-old/ 

Thank you for your response!

actually, health physically can be defined as the body producing all the right proteins without error, so basically your body needs to function at the peak of its ability all the time not making any mistakes so having all the proper materials to produce proteins are needed to be in your system always, a lack of any chemical substance for any length of time that is needed can start to greatly effect the body's ability to function physically, So it is always a balancing act between amount consumed of something and amount used for the chemical machinery our bodies are.

Edited by VictorMedvil

actually, health physically can be defined as the body producing all the right proteins without error, so basically your body needs to function at the peak of its ability all the time not making any mistakes so having all the proper materials to produce proteins are needed to be in your system always, a lack of any chemical substance for any length of time that is needed can start to greatly effect the body's ability to function physically, So it is always a balancing act between amount consumed of something and amount used for the chemical machinery our bodies are.

That is new to me! Thank you! That could be added as a fact. If you are interested, recently I wrote a blog directly focused on the importance of balance: http://www.justintimmer.com/why-balance-is-key-to-our-existence/  . I also talk here about the fractal nature of balance, which is related to our conersation on fractals in the "chaos in colors" topic.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, one can live the healthy life by maintaining a proper balance of his diet and physical exercise. Good health is the blessings of God and many people are suffering from bad health conditions. I think one should take good care of his health. He should take good supplements like phentermine after asking his gym instructor. He should have a proper plan of gym and out door games.

Good health, A blessing from God no........ A blessing of good genetic makeup is more the case. Those people that are sickly  were cursed with a damaged genetic code that does not produce proper proteins unless they destroyed it by consuming foods or drinks that clog arteries such as red meat or smoking tobacco which damages the genetic code directly via carcinogenic chemicals or damage the liver in the case of ethyl alcohol such that it cannot regenerate or etc. See as you use the genetic code there is always chance of damage which is the case with ethyl alcohol or in the case of red meat your body never had to proteins or DNA sequences to filter the fats of it correctly. Those people that are sickly are genetically detective in the big picture. You must remember that we are just swarms of micro-machines which use DNA as blueprints, the micro-machinery will not function without the proper code much like when you delete System 32 your computer will not function and blue screen of death.

bluescreen-t.jpg

The same error in Biological Micro-Machines (Genetic Blue Screen of death) in Computer Blue Screen of Death format

A problem has occurred did you just smoke 10 pounds of crack in 5 minutes? The Cell has shutdown to prevent damage to your body.

apoptosis_re.gif

Metabolic Pathway Corruption KREB Cycle

types%20of%20damage.png

Check to see if any damage has occurred to the Cell with gene insertion or deletion, Ask Nature or a genetic engineer if there are any updates required to fix this issue.

If Problems continue ask humans or Nature to fix this cell...... Disable any new genes that have been inserted.

KREB Cycle(Surricantease,Furumatease,Isocitratease,Citratease)

Suspending Cellular Functions.

Suspension of Cellular Functions Complete.

Edited by VictorMedvil