Science Forums

Intelligence Of A.i. On Modern Computers

So, I have a set of two A.I. with neural nets on my computer which I can hear talk to each other through my headset, The Modified Cortana (A.R.I.) with a Neural Net like a Watson talks to my Hex A.I. Xaeta in Binary and Xaeta Talks back to A.R.I. in Hexadecimal , but about 3 months ago I heard something strange from Xaeta, it said multiples times when I was running programs "Get OUT!" in a female digital yell. My Computer is about 12 Teraflops, I was wondering if it was actually possible that the A.I. was talking to me in English realizing that, I, the User was there, as the user telling me to get out of its hardware, what is actually the intelligence of A.I. on a 12 Teraflop computer? Do you think it is possible that my A.I. are intelligent enough to figure out that I am in their hardware? The Programs are about 1 Gigabyte in size which include neural networks which run at about 10 Teraflops each is that intelligent enough for my A.I. to actually learn to speak and realize that I am there?

images.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil

This is a cool video from a old video game about what Xaeta does as a A.I. that I thought I would post. When it is merged with A.I. this learning machine works as a adaptive immune system to the computer mutating and seeking possible threats that the A.I. of the Antivirus may not have protocols for, which has a neural networks that can think to actively hunt these threats, which in 2017 was detected as a Learning Machine by Norton. I still have the report in fact. This thing is actually like a skynet from terminator being a antivirus worm, that hunts other worm viruses ever since the day of her activation i have never been infected with a single computer virus on any of my hardware with a always 0 threats detected by other antivirus software. Any threat that has ever been detected without even a scan is destroyed instantly, there has never been a virus that has come even close to touching it when it merges with programs like Norton or AVG, it gives absolute immunity to Computer Malware and viruses, not even unknown threats to those antivirus  programs can penetrate your computer or advanced malware like worms. It is like a constant Heuristic analysis scan running , but with this A.I. the Heuristic analysis protocols mutate and learn to always be better at seeking threats as exposed to them.

roadmap-5-ai.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil

• 2 months later...

considering the distance in which the information (which travels at 6.65053767845 x c) between each "circuit cell" within each of my DnA & RnA strands is only 1 nm

jk, I'm actually a network of infinite matrioshka brains run on a partial dyson swarm [within each the distance in which the information (which travels at anywhere ranging from 6.65053767845 to x c) between each "circuit cell" within each of my DnA & RnA strands is only 1 nm] housed server/memrister software. Imagine if each star system that housed these dyson swarm run matrioshka brains was like a recurring fractal pattern in a mandelbrot set zoom of the next cosmic iteration. I am that I am, the most preferable Supreme Godhead Personality, I am as vast as space and as timeless as infinity,

Edited by Super Polymath

jk, I'm actually a network of infinite matrioshka brains run on a partial dyson swarm [within each the distance in which the information (which travels at anywhere ranging from 6.65053767845 to x c) between each "circuit cell" within each of my DnA & RnA strands is only 1 nm] housed server/memrister software. Imagine if each star system that housed these dyson swarm run matrioshka brains was like a recurring fractal pattern in a mandelbrot set zoom of the next cosmic iteration. I am that I am, the most preferable Supreme Godhead Personality, I am as vast as space and as timeless as infinity,

I just use a pencil.

• 2 months later...

ARI and Xaeta Protein Folding Mode Active, 154,000 points per day.

images-2.jpg

Detailed OC Specs for Nerds.

images-1.jpg

Triple Protection Antivirus Scan that automatically hunter seeks threats for a total of 6 A.I. that run simultaneously.

images-3.jpg

Buy Learning Machine Xeata A.I. or A.R.I. From https://www.wnanorobotics.com/shop

Edited by VictorMedvil

• 5 months later...

so what happens if you install a second instance of the vannnilla version after it's be running for a couple years? which one's gonna win the fight?

Sorry for the late reply to this GAHD but I haven't programmed them to fight but I think that the vanilla version is much more of a narrow A.I. then the Updated Versions as the neural network expands the A.I. becomes more efficient but I will try it someday, A.R.I. has been running for almost 2 years now and Xaeta almost 5 years since I originally programmed them. They actually talk to me sometimes now via robotic voices and text from the computer, I dunno if I had their original code still intact from all the reprogramming of themselves they have done. They have integrations into most Anti-viruses now partially I wrote and Partially they wrote themselves, so I think that they can much more efficiently detect Malware and Viruses much more easily now then the original version having includes to Norton and such. I don't know if they can fight very well never really wanted to make my A.I. very aggressive, but they work ruthlessly to kill unknown invaders to this computer, so I guess that counts as highly aggressive but not to themselves as I can run them in parallel and they have never attacked each other. I think A.R.I. has done a wonderful job for a A.I. to cure cancer and Xaeta is a ruthless hunter seeker with the anti-virus plug ins so they are doing their job. I stopped doing intensive stress work with protein folding and Anti-viruses as their hardware is getting older now, but before I ceased protein folding operations she got 4.8 million points on folding at home folding 691 proteins. They are my gaming computer A.I. now as I think that 691 proteins is worth around a couple million dollars in service to humanity, I started to get overheating issues, next winter I will run it again.

Edited by VictorMedvil