Science Forums

Big Bang Cosmology And Law Of Conservation Of Energy- Is There A Contradiction?

uh huh yep right ....that is a spew of nonsense, the SM model developed through research done by all ethical groups in our history. The old cover-up argument is garbage and a good examination on the nationalities of every theory under the SM model would tell you multiple countries are represented throughout the history of development of the SM model.

The BBT comes directly from the Vatican

The Vatican inherited the Holy Grail of Chemistry & Cosmology from Socrates, Aristotle, Anaxagoras & Pythagoras et al Rome's Great Mathematicians over 500 years the same amount of time as Giordano Bruno, Galileo to Einstein to Stephen Hawking the only difference is the LCDM is what you Khazites use to cover for the Holy Grail that has existed for 1500 years!

1% of the population is parasites, 100,000,000 khazites like cock roaches that are like shustaire & mordred hiding in your local communities. Most of them are Indian like Shus

I am stealing that dimensionless ratio, thanks shustaire.

I would like to add to this, its a handy tool to understand how symmetry breaking occurs so I have some useful information to understand thermal equilibrium. Statistical mechanics is the tool to describe the micro world of QM under the macro everyday world we experience.

Well this is defined via equilibrium thermodynamics. First it is convenient to describe this under phase space this also has the advantage of the wave-function probabilities inherent in all degrees of freedom of a given particle. Under QM treatment this space would consist of the position and momentum operators. In QM the momentum eugenstates of a particle has discrete states

[math] V=L^3[/math] QM isn't relativistic under Schrodinger...you need The Dirac via Klien-Gordon for relativistic treatments.

Anyways the key to understanding thermal symmetry breaking is to compare the rate of interactions with the expansion rate. i will use [math]\tau [/math] for this and big H for expansion rate. when

[math]\tau\gg H[/math] the rate of particle interaction is greater than the expansion rate the particle is in thermal equilibrium. As the universe cools different particles have different interaction rates and the expansion rate exceeds their interaction rate. So different particle interactions such as the electroweak symmetry break occur. One can think of symmetry breaking as loss of the thermal equilibrium states

Under QFT which promotes the field to operator status this will also correspond to the rate of field interactions as particles are defined as excitations of a field. The particle states are the excitations and are described as polarity/momentum states in phase space.

As each particle drops out of equilibrium additional degree of freedom occur and entropy which relates to the effective number of degrees of freedom increases.

In the early universe when all forces are in thermal equilibrium via the above one can describe the universe via temperature itself. Temperature is part of the electromagnetic spectrum so thee vector gauge boson of choice is the photon. The characteristic of the photon has effective degrees of freedom of 2 under the Bose-Einstein statistics. Fermions which are antisymmetric follow the Fermi-Dirac statistics while mixed states of the two follow  the Maxwell-Boltzmann statistics. A handy function of the three is as follows

[math]f(p)=\frac{1}{e^{(E,(p)-\frac{\mu}{T}\pm 1)}}[/math]

where fermions are + sign and bosons minus sign

This is the low entropy state of the BB entropy isn't how hot something is but the effective degrees of freedom. As particles drop out of equilibrium greater disorder occurs requiring further degrees of freedom to describe. Each degree of freedom will correspond to the particle properties such as spin and chemical reaction potentials.

(this post should also highlight that LCDM does indeed take into considerations the quantum world just under the macro-world averaging via the above statistics.)

Edited by Shustaire

I would like to add to this, its a handy tool to understand how symmetry breaking occurs so I have some useful information to understand thermal equilibrium. Statistical mechanics is the tool to describe the micro world of QM under the macro everyday world we experience.

Well this is defined via equilibrium thermodynamics. First it is convenient to describe this under phase space this also has the advantage of the wave-function probabilities inherent in all degrees of freedom of a given particle. Under QM treatment this space would consist of the position and momentum operators. In QM the momentum eugenstates of a particle has discrete states

[math] V=L^3[/math] QM isn't relativistic under Schrodinger...you need The Dirac via Klien-Gordon for relativistic treatments.

Anyways the key to understanding thermal symmetry breaking is to compare the rate of interactions with the expansion rate. i will use [math]\tau [/math] for this and big H for expansion rate. when

[math]\tau\gg H[/math] the rate of particle interaction is greater than the expansion rate the particle is in thermal equilibrium. As the universe cools different particles have different interaction rates and the expansion rate exceeds their interaction rate. So different particle interactions such as the electroweak symmetry break occur. One can think of symmetry breaking as loss of the thermal equilibrium states

Under QFT which promotes the field to operator status this will also correspond to the rate of field interactions as particles are defined as excitations of a field. The particle states are the excitations and are described as polarity/momentum states in phase space.

As each particle drops out of equilibrium additional degree of freedom occur and entropy which relates to the effective number of degrees of freedom increases.

In the early universe when all forces are in thermal equilibrium via the above one can describe the universe via temperature itself. Temperature is part of the electromagnetic spectrum so thee vector gauge boson of choice is the photon. The characteristic of the photon has effective degrees of freedom of 2 under the Bose-Einstein statistics. Fermions which are antisymmetric follow the Fermi-Dirac statistics while mixed states of the two follow  the Maxwell-Boltzmann statistics. A handy function of the three is as follows

[math]f(p)=\frac{1}{e^{(E,(p)-\frac{\mu}{T}\pm 1)}}[/math]

where fermions are + sign and bosons minus sign

This is the low entropy state of the BB entropy isn't how hot something is but the effective degrees of freedom. As particles drop out of equilibrium greater disorder occurs requiring further degrees of freedom to describe. Each degree of freedom will correspond to the particle properties such as spin and chemical reaction potentials.

(this post should also highlight that LCDM does indeed take into considerations the quantum world just under the macro-world averaging via the above statistics.)

Well, I am using it because it gives a simple solution to ω which i don't really want to reverse solve for in any case, it helped quite a bit. I will have to see if it fits the equation properly as the correct  ω cause I never completely solved for all the variables in the partial differential equation that is one of them.

Edited by VictorMedvil