Science Forums

Dart Trajectory

Zazl

How accurate is he?

He is one of the best players in our club. Although that's really not saying much. We just dart for fun, though it is a tournament. At least half our players have trouble hitting the board thrice in a row.

He only does occasionally, to keep both skillsets sharp. I'm not sure if he's much worse at underhand than overhand.

Edited by DaveC426913

He is one of the best players in our club. Although that's really not saying much. We just dart for fun, though it is a tournament. At least half our players have trouble hitting the board thrice in a row.

He only does occasionally, to keep both skillsets sharp. I'm not sure if he's much worse at underhand than overhand.

lol. Sounds like a club that even I could play on. But, I think if I tried the underhand throw, I would stick a dart in the back of my leg.

lol. Sounds like a club that even I could play on. But, I think if I tried the underhand throw, I would stick a dart in the back of my leg.

My favorite was one lady who stuck her first dart in the left scoreboard, and her second dart in the right scoreboard.

She was not too pleased that I awarded her the title of having "the widest spread in the club". :)

• 5 years later...

Hey there, dart enthusiasts! Are you ready to take your dart game to the next level? Today, we're diving into a topic that's sure to pique your interest: dart trajectory. Whether you're a casual player or a seasoned pro, understanding the path your dart takes can make all the difference in scoring those bullseyes. So, buckle up and get ready to explore the fascinating world of dart trajectory.

Edited by OceanBreeze

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, nmar said:

I don't think where are the best supplier. But we are trying to get the detail and trying to find the perfect place for buying. This thing helps you to avoid those who are saying Darts Supplier Here. So i think it is better to wait for perfect instructions from experts.

I am fully agree from your words. We really need to find the best one. Great efforts