#35 DaveC426913

DaveC426913

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 07:08 PM

How accurate is he?

He is one of the best players in our club. Although that's really not saying much. We just dart for fun, though it is a tournament. At least half our players have trouble hitting the board thrice in a row.

He only does occasionally, to keep both skillsets sharp. I'm not sure if he's much worse at underhand than overhand.

Edited by DaveC426913, 14 August 2018 - 07:10 PM.

#36 OceanBreeze

OceanBreeze

Explaining

• Members
  • 700 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 02:05 AM

He is one of the best players in our club. Although that's really not saying much. We just dart for fun, though it is a tournament. At least half our players have trouble hitting the board thrice in a row.

He only does occasionally, to keep both skillsets sharp. I'm not sure if he's much worse at underhand than overhand.

lol. Sounds like a club that even I could play on. But, I think if I tried the underhand throw, I would stick a dart in the back of my leg.

#37 DaveC426913

DaveC426913

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 04:49 PM

lol. Sounds like a club that even I could play on. But, I think if I tried the underhand throw, I would stick a dart in the back of my leg.

My favorite was one lady who stuck her first dart in the left scoreboard, and her second dart in the right scoreboard.

She was not too pleased that I awarded her the title of having "the widest spread in the club". :)