Science Forums

The lorax - dr. seuss

Queso

OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!! :) ;) :eek:

That is so disgusting, I almost lost some of my precious (and pure) bodily fluids! If goD hadn't meant us to cut down trees and pour DDT over everything, hE wouldn't have given us chain saws and DOW Chemical.

:) ;)

U a religious person?

and like u say God gave us chain saws and DOW Chemical(dunno wht that is tho) but like we invented that stuff.. nd like if u wanna talk about what God is doing and stuff then let me know i got some words about the Man

U a religious person?...if u wanna talk about what God is doing and stuff then let me know i got some words about the Man

Maestro,

welcome to Hypography. You might find some religious people in our Theology threads. Personally, I used to be a very religious person. I even studied for the ministry in my twenties. After reading the entire Bible several times through, I changed my mind. I found out all about the Man, thank you.

"what God is doing" is IMO also something we invented.

wasn't sure. Thought I'd respond anyways. Just for good measure. You know, it's really hard to detect sarcasm over the internet. With these words. ugh, words.
You've just got to spend more time studying the Gospel of Buffy. Its way educational. Lotso parables. That's why its so sarcastistically parabolic.

A person's a person, no matter how small, :hihi:

Buffy