Science Forums

I Am

Queso

I am individually multiple.We are all individually multiple.How we multiply and divide our internal self within our ownself and add and substract with the external self defines the term what you are.Who is sitting in the drivers seat?????

A monkey...an Armadillo,,,,a rose ringed parakeet,,,,a tasmanian wolf...or the mostly probable ceratainity called you...

i am seven cucumbers

I vote "Blue".

BTW, C1ay, isn't there a field in the forum admin area where we can set Orb's post count back to 1? Let's see how fast he can get it back to 1K. B)

And NOW I'm going to bed. Oh, I said that already. Two hours ago? Must go to sleep, then. Now. Going. 10-4. This forum freaks me out. :)

BTW, C1ay, isn't there a field in the forum admin area where we can set Orb's post count back to 1? Let's see how fast he can get it back to 1K. :circle:

Yeah, it's just a text field in his user profile. I was kind of wondering if it might accept negative values...

I am I said. Neil Diamond

I am Woman. Helen Reddy

I am the Walrus. Lennon/McCartney

I am Just a Singer in a Rock and Roll Band. John Lodge (Moody Blues)

I am a Rock. Paul Simon

I am an Island. Paul Simon

I am Your Robot. Bernie Taupin

I am a Slave 4U. Britney channeling TAFKAP.

I am the One For You. Kylie Minogue (Kylie at least can spell!)

I am Sam. Theodore Geisel

The Way I Am. Marshall Mathers (leave it to Eminem to get it backwards :circle: )

I am Changing My Name to Chrysler. Tom Paxton

...and one more reference in honor of BEAKER, who's been gone longer than I have....

I am a traveler of both time and space. Page/Plant

Oh I could go on...

Cheers,

Buffy