Science Forums

What is your problem

karlfreak

not really what this forum's for, in fact I'd doubt infamouswill be reading this...

you may with to try the Private message function (click on their name beside their post) or by reputation (the little green checkmark, also on the left). Lastly there is the little red 'X' for when things get out of controll.

ok u goin to have to elaborate for me ok

There may be hope for you yet karl, you actually spelled elaborate correctly.

My problem is simply this karl; It is very difficult to understand the point your trying to make when:

#1. Your spelling is atrocious

#2. Your punctuation is without reason

#3. Your logic is drifting at best

#4. Your reasoning is without merit

Please do this one thing out of respect for the membership at Hypography, try to organize your thoughts so that the rest of us can understand what your trying to say, and to the best of your ability, spell correctly and punctuate properly. All of us make errors on occasion, that is a given. Just try to eliminate as many as you can. Frankly it appears to some of us that you are doing this purposely and truely it is aggravating to say the least.

u think that this is bad u should see my normal hand writing and as for spelling i have never been able to spell

Just a hint karl; I keep a copy of Websters on my computer desk. Without it, my posts would also appear somewhat lacking. Good luck with these issues, we all need help some of the time........................

I agree. Karl, you might have some great things to contribute, but it's hard to find them through the "net-speak", and it does get annoying. I would like to hear what you have to say, rather than have to sift through that stuff. Nobody expects perfection, but a comma or a period once in awhile would really help us figure out what you want to say. :)

Nobody expects perfection, but a comma or a period once in awhile would really help us figure out what you want to say. :)

Thank you niviene, I was sure that I wasn't the only one being annoyed by this _____. What really set me off was, it almost looked like he was doing it on purpose. In any event, I hope he takes the advise, I would really like to know what his thoughts are. At present, it's like trying to decipher a coded message.

Well, I remember what it was like to be 14, and I didn't want to try very hard back then, either. But, I also didn't expect anybody to ever make up for my laziness. :) For example, if you don't know what illucid means, go over to m-w.com and look it up, rather than asking someone else to explain it.

Well, I remember what it was like to be 14, and I didn't want to try very hard back then, either. But, I also didn't expect anybody to ever make up for my laziness. :( For example, if you don't know what illucid means, go over to m-w.com and look it up, rather than asking someone else to explain it.

i actually looked illucid up in the dictionary and well guess what not in there

nor is it at that site u mentioned

and when should i use these commer thingys :)

i actually looked illucid up in the dictionary and well guess what not in there

nor is it at that site u mentioned

and when should i use these commer thingys :)

You are correct karlfreak, Illucid is not in Websters. I will however attempt to define what I believe Uncle was trying to get across:

Ill..........a prefix denoting poor or lacking

lucid......to shine, clear, or, readily understood

All you need to do now is put the two togeather and you'll have your definition. Good Luck!

You are correct karlfreak, Illucid is not in Websters. I will however attempt to define what I believe Uncle was trying to get across:

Ill..........a prefix denoting poor or lacking

lucid......to shine, clear, or, readily understood

All you need to do now is put the two togeather and you'll have your definition. Good Luck!

ok then my definition is that what i started this forum made no sense to him as it lacked the ability to be easily understood