Science Forums

Who/What is God?

questor

I like your reply. : )

But I have some exact theories about it, after the usuall stories, belives.

I dont now, but have you been any strong life situation, while you and your related friends, could do anything anywhere on the earth, on any level?

So after I experienced for long time this situation, I allways think about to create one independent, partly independent system somewhere, in the future, maybe as a space project, to find the real ways to understand the existing Universe, or God.

So this is why I asked this question, becouse in this case, we will be able to create, any kind of god for this system.....

So if you want to join and describe the idealistic god, this is probably really intresting...

: )

Csongor

Oh common we just started to talk about intresting thinks. But probably some "owner" a bit scared about the topic. By the way this is one science forum so I'm not agree with this reason.

Csongor

:eek2: protest :rant:protest :rant:protest :rant:protest :rant:protest :rant:protest :xx: protest :rant:protest :rant:protest :rant:protest :xx: protest

I dont want this thread to close down!!!!!!!!!

I was awestruck at the magnitude of opinions and views about God. I still am. But, it is disheartening to see some of the moderators wishing to close this thread down.

Lemme give my opinion on God,incase you guys finally decide to close this thread.

God is just an ubiquitous entity without form and figure.

Those guys speaking in thread about the bible, have u read Dan Brown's spell binding, awesome novel, "The Da Vinci Code" ???? If u havent, better check it out and research on those topics which intrigue you the most. U r sure to open ur eyes.

"Oh mortal soul, may thee shun ignorance" (i don remember who said this) :eek2:

God is just an ubiquitous entity without form and figure.
Wasn't man created in God's image :xx: ?...

And who were women modeled after... does God have an immortal omniscient spouse :xx: ?

Anyway :beer:, back on topic... this thread has become anything but scientific for quite some time now. I don't see how your above post even has any relevancy... But instead of doing this : :gift: . I'm just going to say it again, I am in favor of closing this thread, and then do this : :eek2: , and walk away... :eek2:

The purpose of closing this thread is NOT to stop the discussion, but to force it into separate threads. There are at least 3-4 different discussions going on at the same time in this thread.

I welcome anyone here to continue the discussion in new threads.

Please - this is not censorship but housekeeping. :eek2:

• 1 month later...
Yes for those not wanting to evaluate this garbage critically, there are tons of unscientific claims posted on thousands of web sites. But not a single one stands up to critical review. NOT ONE!

Where are you my friend? Now that someone has caught up to your post count you should return :confused: