Science Forums

Favorite Quotes

Dark Mind

:circle: ___Faced with the opportunity of a student in a class, always sit in front; this way the beauty & intelligence of the other students does not distract you & you may focus your full attention on the ugly stupid teacher.

___Faced with the opportunity of instructing a class, seat your students in a circle so you only look relatively stupid and ugly. :Crunk: - Turtle -

:circle: ___Faced with the opportunity of a student in a class, always sit in front; this way the beauty & intelligence of the other students does not distract you & you may focus your full attention on the ugly stupid teacher.

___Faced with the opportunity of instructing a class, seat your students in a circle so you only look relatively stupid and ugly. :Crunk: - Turtle -

"i accell in both content and deliverance, so let's put on our classics and have a little dance, shall we?"

If all things were possible... nothing would be certain. --Uncle Martin's signature

I found two paradoxes within this statement, can you find them :rolleyes: ?

I've never been very good at puzzels but I'll take a stab at it anyway.

If...............be certain

all things....nothing

How did I do Dark Mind?

That's actually pretty good :naughty:. It's not what I had in mind though...

1. How can nothing be certain when you know everything is possible?

2. If everything were possible, then knowing the uncertain would be possible. Meaning everything would be certain. Yet at the same time everything could be uncertain :rolleyes:... Hey, everything's possible :friday:

The best things in life aren't things.

- Art Buchwald

If you want to feel rich, just count all of the things you have that money can't buy.

- unknown

Better to do something imperfectly than to do nothing flawlessly.

- Robert Schuller

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

- Theodore Roosevelt

You pile up enough tomorrows, and you'll find you've collected a lot of empty yesterdays.

- Professor Harrold Hill (The Music Man)

The money I make belongs to me and my family, not to a government stooge who takes a cut and dumps the rest on slum bunnies for squirting out babies. Rather than foster brilliance, we allocate for its suppression. Homeland Severity? War on Drugs? War on Poverty? BATF? Iraq? Project Head Start? HUD? Night Basketball? NASA? Washington can burn in Hell on its own nickel.

Paying $(US)5-10 for Firefox is OK with me. Somebody must pay for the servers. Anything that competently spits in Microsoft's face has my support.

UncleAl