Science Forums

Vivid Experiences Of The Supernatural

Ostronomos

I have persistently stated that I have had vivid experiences of the supernatural. I want to know your experiences and accounts of them if any. They cannot be anything subjective. I will start...

I have never once seen a demon. Rather, I have sensed their presence nearby and heard them from afar. But you may ask "since there was no direct contact how can you be sure"? To which I would answer, "I was perceiving a higher dimension which I was absolutely certain of which included an all-encompassing entity (God obviously) who provided protection from said demons via vocal requests". What form or manifestation did said demons take? Their behavior functioned parallel to my inward perceptions of fear and doubt, thus I countered that with a reaction of confidence and certainty in prayer and trust in God. I was definitely in a higher dimension that coincided with people, places and things. I could hear people shouting deft profanities from their car or from the building across the street and I knew logically there was no justification for it. It was the demonic forces who were raging at the fact that they could not reach me due to God's protection. 

Another example was that I was also walking through a hallway two years ago with a serious injury that was bordering on fatal (now healed) and the light in the hallway dropped down to a sad and gloomy color just before I was about to die from it but I survived strictly because of the light which simply assured me that I should relax and take it easy and not put so much pressure on the injury. Then I went to my room and relaxed a few minutes later knowing that I was not going to die that day thankfully. All the while non-random events ran parallel to my thoughts including observing people walk into my room while I was praying aloud knowing full well that I would interpret their presence to be the presence of demonic forces. But alas, demonic forces do not harm people because there are rules in existence they must follow, even when they are desperate to get to you. They only want power and control over you through fear.

Another example was that I was also walking through a hallway two years ago with a serious injury that was bordering on fatal (now healed) and the light in the hallway dropped down to a sad and gloomy color just before I was about to die from it but I survived strictly because of the light which simply assured me that I should relax and take it easy and not put so much pressure on the injury.

Was it a head injury?