Science Forums

Which Of These Is The Best Leadership Model ?

Which of these is the best leadership model ?

1.A child leading children. (best among equals - child prefect - good model).

2.A child leading adults. (this can happen if the child is a prodigy).

3.An adult leading children. (something that can happen if the child finds something intriguing or unusual, like a fantasy storyteller, not unlike the Pied Piper of Hamlin).

4.An adult leading other adults. (ironically although wisdom increases with age, so does greed, and adults can be very virulent and obstinate. Most adult leaders end up being demagogues.  :irked: ).

So, the best leadership model according to me is the first one, although it may seem counter-intuitive.

Do you endorse my viewpoint ?

Which is your pick 1, 2, 3 or 4 ?  :out: 

• 1 month later...

Not #4 for certain, knowing that adult leaders generally become so through hero worship which the leader eats up like honey.  Don't ever cross her/him.

Does (or can) #1 lead to #4?

I'm sorry.   I am not answering the question.  I just don't see much in any of them unless it involves a sudden emergency.   Then you meet your real leaders - the kind no one votes for.

Not #4 for certain, knowing that adult leaders generally become so through hero worship which the leader eats up like honey.  Don't ever cross her/him.

Does (or can) #1 lead to #4?

I'm sorry.   I am not answering the question.  I just don't see much in any of them unless it involves a sudden emergency.   Then you meet your real leaders - the kind no one votes for.

Hmmm ..... Our adult leaders seem always to be on tenterhooks  ...... some emergency there ???  :vava:

• 1 year later...