Science Forums

Will The Son Of A Gay/transsexual Be Also A Gay In Assumption Of Marriage?

inverse

Every family has had a gay member, trust me on that one, many times over.

if you say that there would be a possibility ,I agree. but if you think that you are sure,then I do not agree. 

and what about my query?

if a gay/transsexual would have a child (boy) ,and if he marry with a girl, what will happen to his son/child?

will that child have a chance to be heterosexual boy?

thanks

No influence on the son, a part from him being more open-minded :-)

with the first part of this comment YOU ARE MUCH MORE WELCOME than you deserve :) :) :) (and could you show any study to read(especially statistical))) , I did not understand well clearly the second part of comment. 

Edited by inverse

Never looked up an article for this, you are welcome to google it yourself. It is just from common sense and knowing people. Your question also seems to imply you see something bad in not being hetero....

The second part is easy to understand: more open-minded means exactly that. If you grow up with a non-straight parent then you should have less prejudice...

Your question also seems to imply you see something bad in not being hetero....

yes ,it is correct. unfortunately I am not hetero..and this is very difficult in islamic religion to live. I do not want my son (if I have in the future) to live this case.

moreover,I would see a pattern of my honor.(hetero boy child)

Edited by inverse