Science Forums

Deleterious Inversive Di-Brane (Did) Theory This Time Finds Dark Energy & Dark Matter And Unifies Gravity With The Fundamental Forces

You seem to be thinking of Eigen values when I use the word "dimensions". This is geometrized Newton-Cartan gravity, vector calculus does not apply here. This is classical physics, not quantum mechanics. When I say dimension I mean geometry, a dimension in the literal sense, not the metaphysics of some incomprehensible angle that forms a tesseract. The reverse dimensionality is simply a matter of perspective, the illustration of black spots in my thesis represent volume mediums with negative densities, the only points in our universe that are truly invisible in the microwave are black hole. Whatever is visible in the microwave spectrum would be composed of white holes that represent positive density mediums, but six dimensions in this sense does not represent new angles that are beyond perception, they are just negative three dimensional volumes. This is just as intuitively fathomed by William James Sidis, the last & most advanced classical genius of the Renaissian school of thought. 

Yes, yes, "retrocausality" is a result of the "quantum eraser", but in this framework it isn't a "quantum mechanical" eraser, it's a fracturing & re-organizing of the third dimension in two inside out branes on infinitely, yet paradoxically finite (because at some point apart of reality does get erased), scales. Fluctuations in the density medium of said branes creates the illusion of time, energy, matter, & gravity. I haven't used any buzzwords in this paragraph, the only official scientific terms I just used were "quantum" & "retrocausality", carefully put into quotations.

If you want to refer to it as word salad, it isn't, it isn't because my grammar is correct. At best you can call everything I say an axiom - which is why it's an hypothesis before a reasonable amount of evidence.

Quantum mechanics is not fundamentally classical. After Mandelbrot we kind of fell out of that school of thought, because what I've discovered in this thread had been put together by the work of Einstein & Sidis before being smoke-screened by quantum mechanics & the LCDM model. Yet genius level IQs with a Renaissance man designation emerge to this day, Mandelbrot or Daniel Tammet for instance. These people have dissociation processing disorders, their brain regions comminucate abnormally, which have been transformed to the effect of catalyzing an intelligence amplification. 

In this theory the universe has no outer boundary limit. So eventually matter arrangements will repeat within larger & smaller structures. Black hole evaporation will be used to find a higher & lower cosmic scales using the proton’s frequency rate of one billion times per second, the size of a proton is 10−15 m and the Schwarzchild radius of its central black hole will give you the rate at which black evaporates.

The Schwarzchild radius is 2.484e-54 meters (just type proton into where it says earth). The rate of evaporation is 8.41e-17 seconds (just type proton into where it says earth). That’s just the vanishing rate of the proton; oscillation frequency is more for how long it would take for another proton to form plus the time it took to evaporate. Protons form at a rate of 1e-9 - 8.41e-17 = 9.9999992e-10 seconds. Now that’s enough information to use in order to finally acquire enough evidence to either confirm or deny my hypothesis.

But protons do not have λmax of a vacuum, that’s the problem, so for a proton we must use the original equation f(n)=(λmax)•((4π/3)r^3);c=c•x where f(x)=4/(n/(4π/3)^(1/3)) where 4>n to find the contraction of c with the λmax of a proton ≈ 395 nm. However, in the special case of black holes the equation must be modified.

First of all, it’s 4πr^2 because the quasar within the Schwarzschild radius of the proton is a hollow sphere. Secondly, λmax of the proton’s quasar is the proton’s normal λmax but to the negative power of the proton’s length divided by twice the Schwarzschild radius

f(n)=(3.95e-7^-(1e-15/2(2.484e-54)))(()(2.484e-54)^2)=7.753772e-107

c(f(n))=4/(7.753772e-107/(4π))^(1/2) = 1.610306e+54 m/s

So a black hole with the mass of the sun (1391400000 meters) has a Schwarzschild radius of 2953 meters & will evaporate in 6.61e+74 seconds.

f(n)=(5.04e-7^-1(1.3914e+9/5906)) x ((4π x 2953)^3) = 2.3886249e+25 m/s

c(f(n))=6/(4π(2.3886249e+25^(1/2))=9.7693891e-14 m/s

1.610306e+54/299,792,458/9.7693891e-14=5.4981971e+58

5.4981971e+58/8.41e-17=6.5376898e+74 seconds

But remember that as you chain link more particles via entanglement, there's a dilation of entangled velocities just like with the speed of light being dependent on the length of the GWs.

Recall earlier c(f(n)) for an electron was found to be

4.1957466e+43, but remember we'd have to divide this velocity by the length of the electron times the speed of light to account for the contraction of time. 4.1957466e+43/(1e-12 x 299792458)=1.3995504e+47 m/s

The larger the distance being covered, the slower QE's velocity will be relative to the speed of light. Let's measure QE for a 16km copper wire;

V(sa)=299792458 + ((1.3995504e+47 x .136269299091)/(8.5e+28 x 16000))

V(sa)=1.4023517e+13 m/s. Which is at least 4 orders of magnitude faster than the speed of light (consistent with fiberoptic measurements of QE)

I don't think you fully appreciate just how profoundly solid the mathematical evidence is that I've accumulated for time as the second & a half dimension as a third dimension has time dilated to a stand still it's fractal counterpart has time contraction as a dynamicalized version of that static temporal state, instead of being thought of as the 4th dimension. It's funny, some people know modern physics is bs which is why so much effort was put into bullshit physics in major films like interstellar. 

Edited by Super Polymath

Yeah you can say that, but you need to prove it.

By the way, can I make it clear, I speak to people of much higher profession in physics than you ever likely will be, because I know science. You do not know it like I do. You where impressed by what I posted, not because of a deep understanding, but because my vocabulary and math ''appeared to you'' advanced. Guess what... it isn't... and it took me many years to get the vocabulary just right, along with my ability to use a low grade calculus with a strong grade sense of algebra. It gave me the ability, not to only have that vocabulary, but years of studying outside of college which taught very little, taught me everything I needed to know, to talk to the scientists that I do on a daily basis, without being called out for speaking word salad.

I'm not interested in sounding smarter than you. I'm fascinated by the cosmology.