If Plato had been a Chemistry professor what would his philosophy look like -
* Be free of all bonds, be a valence electron !
* Form covalent pairs. That way you won't feel charged up.
* Never let your pH get too acidic
* Once in a while let go of some steam
* We were born as carbon, live as carbon and die as carbon.
* Name your first born as Galena if female.
* Never arrange a meeting between anyone with the surnames Lavoisier and Cavendish OR ELSE
Do you think it would be bizarre to have Plato with his fundamentals as Chemical Engineering ?