Science Forums

How To Shut Off The Aging Gene

Super Polymath

Not yet at least. I'll play their game though, that's how one becomes the new academic authority.

Proof speaks bounds and measures that you are not just random dude making stuff up that has no idea what he is talking about, the more proof the better.

Edited by Vmedvil

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proof speaks bounds and measures that you are not just random dude making stuff up that has no idea what he is talking about, the more proof the better.

Experimentation is the key to science. That's where the physical evidence really comes from. I need scientific authority merely because one mind can't revise the standard model theoretically, acquire all the tools & know-how necessary in order experiment, test, & confirm that revision, re-apply the math to design, engineer & acquire the tools, resources, & know-how needed to construct a stable fusion reactor based on that revision. Technology & science are a collaborative enterprise. One man could know it all, but he still needs the machinery & man power for the construction & installment of such technology on a physical level. 

Edited by Super Polymath

Scientists say that the aging Gene shuts off at 40 if one simulates a paleolethic lifestyle for at least a decade & a half prior to turning 40.

That means not only must you refrain from any foods that are post-agriculture (rice, wheat, refined, processed, preservatives on fruits fruits, dairy, any meat not from free-range, farm fed animals, additives, etc), but you have to not eat 1 calorie for 24 hours, you can only drink water or coconut water, & you have to maintain the most intense of cardio regimes as well as the same muscle mass you had in your mid-29s although you don't have to really start the virtual zero carb (except anti-oxidant superfruits rich in fibers & vitamins, certain nuts with Omega 3's carbs, but if your fasting, those carbs get fully used) Paleo-ketone diet until until your 35. But you have to maintain the hormone levels you had when you were in your mid 20s until you hit 40, the only way to do that is ample sleep, intense cardio exercise, weight management, & strength training from age 25 (if you're athletic already at age 25) till age 40.

You don't have to worry about the diet until age 35.

Once you hit the big four oh your DNA will start printing in two directions as opposed to one (anti-senesence) & you body, skin & hormone will remain stagnant for hundreds & hundreds of years provided you maintain the life style of cromagnum man. The molecules in your body won't break down because the new ones from whatever you eat will replace the hundred year molecular break down.

However, you have to have the discipline of a Yogi, your body will age if it produces any cortisol. You can't have buildup of fatigue poisons, even the ones you get from exercising, or any cortisol, or much of any bodily harm at all, for this to work.

You're essential inducing not epigenetics, but genetic adaptations that allow you to adapt to regenerate organ tissue rapidly.

How do you avoid any stress at all?? Just like in my OP, don't sin, help others, & they will like you, provide for others & others will provide for you. There are seven deadly sins & they're scientifically deadly because - socially - they lead to cortisol, which causes the body to age.

Edited by Super Polymath

I think life extension is possible, certainly, without any medical assistance at all. I think this could work. I mean all the knowledge is there, all the medical research, etc. Fasting preserves neuronal connections because the ketones nourish the neurons, a rainbow vegetable diet rich in alkalyne minerals kills cancer cells rapidly, etc etc. If your body doesn't produce more than a fraction of a percent of the normal levels of cortisol expected in modern urban society, than hormone levels won't change for decades.

Edited by Super Polymath

Well I told you why it won't equal classical Newtonian gravity, the Einstein tensor, or any modern UFT variation. It's a theory that fits everything together in ways that haven't been thought of yet. You hear of any ADS/Conformal field theory, but not one that implments pilot wave ether & calls the aether behind the fundamental interactions gravity waves. Nor do you think of these gravity waves as being illusory to one de sitter dimensional membranes with infinite circumference occupying the same flat space as an ADS Dimensional membrane to achieve a cross-section that creates a repeating pattern much like the fractal zoom of the mandelbrot set (~2.5 positive & ~2.5 negative dimensions).

So, the "gravity" aether of this theory, whatever it equals, can only be confirmed with astronomical evidence & experimental reproduction of those effects.

I proposed that one possible explanation cosmic Ray's exceeding the intensity of the GZK cutoff, such as the OMG particle, could be quantum white holes existing for tenths of a nanosecond. Proving they are in experiments would confirm my theory. The nature of these white holes in my theory is that they are the dimensional cross sections, the inverse of the black holes in the ADS membrane, negative to the de sitter membrane, yet coexisting with the membrane that shares linearity to the space & time we experience. White holes are the only points in space where this purely de sitter space, time, & matter aether/dimensional membrane where time only goes forward is purely 3 dimensional. Ergo, lacking in dimensional cross sections with ADS (black holes) that cause the illusion of gravity, mass, & the four forces of nature as well as all of the unexplained quantum mechanical effects because in my theory there is a such thing as quantum determinism (a principle of locality) & no quantum foam, that I'd, no instantaneous quantum leaps at the planck length in a planck time. C's velocity becomes relative to a cosmic scale (just like time is relative on our cosmic scale because of C). This works as a grand unification theory without violating classical mechanics precisely because its confirmed by the fact that quantum mechanics can't explain it's own quantum effects. QM is a lie, it's a reuse, when you do enough skeptical research on your own it becomes obvious that QM is a lie.