Science Forums

Dubbelosix: Supersock

exchemist

Exchemist, I am going to make a wild guess, that Flummox has no idea of who you are speaking about. Secondly, neither do I. Thirdly I don't want to, and if Flummox has any integrity, neither do they.

You're about as boring, as you view that I am when I try and post at sciforums... but then the boredom vanishes when I realize how keen you are in tracking, not only what I post, but having enough concern to waste your own time, so that I cannot post in these places.

If I was a practicing psychologist, I would have a great time trying to analyze it all, outside obvious jealousy. A precursor to more interesting behaviour you have demonstrated, when concerning me.

Edited by Dubbelosix

Many mental conditions are hereditary. In extreme cases people stand out in the crowd, avoiding eye contact etc. With mild cases they are just a bit weird, ie  dont shut up, conversations often dont seem to have a purpose, they fail to understand that the person they are talking at might want to change the subject, or get them to focus. Humor is something they are not good at. 

Do you find your brother in law doesnt use humour very often, and likes to tell you what he knows or thinks he knows, without letting people get a word in. Being an MD his bed side manner might be a bit off hand without empathy. Does your sister get a word in edge ways, how is she coping. Does he ever accept he is wrong in arguments. 

Flummoxed is starting to piss me off with all this psychology bullshit do you even know what the hell you are talking about, stop saying people have random psychological disorders without knowing what the hell you are talking about go do analysis on other people that give a **** what psychological crap you think people have or take it to the psychology forum, this is the physics and etc section. I ****ing hate psychologist anyways, they don't know **** and tell you that you have something bullshit that is wrong with you. Now go the **** on before I show you the power of real science and get the hell out of my Antimatter creation thread too. Psychologists think they are scientists get the hell off this forum cause you aren't.

Edited by VictorMedvil

Many mental conditions are hereditary. In extreme cases people stand out in the crowd, avoiding eye contact etc. With mild cases they are just a bit weird, ie  dont shut up, conversations often dont seem to have a purpose, they fail to understand that the person they are talking at might want to change the subject, or get them to focus. Humor is something they are not good at. 

Do you find your brother in law doesnt use humour very often, and likes to tell you what he knows or thinks he knows, without letting people get a word in. Being an MD his bed side manner might be a bit off hand without empathy. Does your sister get a word in edge ways, how is she coping. Does he ever accept he is wrong in arguments. 

Quite the contrary.  My brother-in-law is very quiet and reserved, IF he ever leaves the house.  For the most part he hides out in the bonus room over their garage.  He no longer practices medicine and is on permanent disability, although I think he has kept his certifications current.  My sister is a school teacher who also is on disability but for lupus.  Their son and daughter allegedly also have Asperger's Syndrome, although I believe the issue is actually a lack of socialization since they were both home schooled and are rather isolated.

ADD:  My little sister is not timid by any stretch of the imagination.  She is a few years older than her husband and she rules the roost.

Edited by fahrquad