Science Forums

Dubbelosix: Supersock

exchemist

Just so we know who we are dealing with, this poster has had many incarnations, due to being banned so frequently: Geon, Aethelwulf, Luscious, Graviphoton, Tom Vose, Trapped Light, Tsadi, SimonsCat...and Reiku, plus probably many more. 

Bans are generally for incontinent mathematical scribbling with no meaning. 

Most recently banned (as Geon) from Sciforums(.com) 6th Sept 2017:  http://sciforums.com/threads/towards-ideas-on-a-quantum-theory-of-gravity.159827/page-7#post-3475455

and as Dubbelosix from Science Forums (.net) on 4th Dec 2107: http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/29763-bannedsuspended-users/?page=22

And who is now accusing me of lying about these events on another thread in this forum.

I don't generally like to make this kind of post, but feel on this occasion, as I am accused of being a liar, I ought at least to document the facts I am relying on.  

exechemist, if you analyse the like/dislike to post ratio of the various different usernames you will see that there are several groupings of names that have similar rates (positive or negative) within the grouping so it could actually be posts from more than one person. 

However these are not my judgments but those of the moderation teams on three independent forums. My understanding is that forum moderation generally has access to data we users do not possess, such as IP addresses.  

Anyway, it's not a big deal: I started this thread just to defend myself a bit and to get any further argument away from poor Julian M's thread. He was understandably baffled by the sudden appearance of hostile and off-topic posts.

Edited by exchemist

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

AAAAaaaaa........... [into the void]........

Reiku banned yet again from sciforums: http://www.sciforums.com/threads/is-poincarés-conjecture-related-to-cmb-cosmology.161004/#post-3535896

It's far more amusing seeing the trolls get ahead of themselves. When they openly shun things they have no understanding about. There is a small population of people out there who will see through those accusations and the rest are fooled, even some of the mods, like Kitamaru. Liked how he said he asked the moderators and he got no reply back, seemingly then takes it upon himself, like he did last time. And you were fundamental to both bannings, just because you could. 

It's far more amusing seeing the trolls get ahead of themselves. When they openly shun things they have no understanding about. There is a small population of people out there who will see through those accusations and the rest are fooled, even some of the mods, like Kitamaru. Liked how he said he asked the moderators and he got no reply back, seemingly then takes it upon himself, like he did last time. And you were fundamental to both bannings, just because you could. 

I don't like deceit, as when someone pretends to be someone else, in order to break the rules of a forum. Nor do I like incontinent mathematical scribbling. So yes, I'm always up for a chance to help get you banned again. :)  

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

How many forums has he been banned from, that you know off ?

Well there's cosmoquest, the science forum .com,  ditto .net  and then sciforums. I expect there are others but those are just the ones I know about.

The issue is more the number of attempted returns under sockpuppet names, after being banned for posting incoherent rubbish. You will see that when I started this thread a year ago I listed 9 names and that was not an exhaustive list. Since then there have been about half a dozen new attempts, that I am aware of. He's been at it for over a decade now.  I think it must be obsessional. He was going to cut back and write a book, wasn't he? But yet couldn't help trying yet again to post more stuff on sciforums yesterday, in spite of himself. So I reported him and he's gone again. It's like Whack-a-mole.

Reiku has even outlasted the spontaneous combustion nut we used to have (Lisa L, Gaia Girl, Frank Baker etc, he of the famous exploding thymus gland.) 

You are giving out false information, you call a theory crap and I am quite sure you don't know anything about it. I was banned, from two forums, the two notably that you mention, not because I posted ''crap'' but because I did not hold my tongue after repeated warnings about my ''aggressive attitude'' online. When you have enough trolls around talking about subjects they clearly don't understand, then it becomes an issue for me. A good example is your extraordinary comments on zero point fields, which by the way, you haven't attempted to defend yourself in the thread I created - I wonder why that is.

It is 4 (four) forums, not two, and those are only the ones I know of. And on the .net forum and sciforums between them, you have been banned not once but at least a dozen times over.  

I have made no comment on "zero point fields", whatever they may be. You are having your habitual - and selective - comprehension trouble again.  I explained why you were in error in thinking that zero point energy contributes to temperature. But I'm not going through all that again. It has all been said, so there is zero point.  :winknudge:

Good luck with the book. I hope it is not about science.