Science Forums

Quitting Science

Vmedvil

Well, I have decided to quit science research forever after 15 years of study on the subject of 8 hours a day or a grand total of 43,800 hours of practice in the subject, I have come to the conclusion there is nothing left to me to say, There are over 10,000 posts on the subject all around the Internet on Subjects ranging from Biology to Physics Authored by me. I have made my viewpoints on the subject very clear. There is nothing  else to be said, From Newtonian Mechanics to Dark Matter, From Retroviral Vectors to Anti-matter Bombs to Black-hole Reactors, There is a Grand Unified Theory posted of the Universe out there, that was my objective 15 years ago, which means I am done, You know almost everything I know if you read them, minus a hundreds of minor things, but in general it is all there. I have tied up all the loose ends in the subject of my posts and well, on to something else.

Goodbye, and good luck on your Projects, it took me 3 months to explain all of this, but I have nothing else to say other than the pursue to knowledge has its own rewards, standing on the razor's edge of true and false.

Dimensional Harmonic Fields.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Vmedvil&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiLmrmQh9XYAhUIPN8KHVg4DooQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1920&bih=974

Edited by Vmedvil

Well, I have decided to quit science research forever after 15 years of study on the subject of 8 hours a day or a grand total of 43,800 hours of practice in the subject, I have come to the conclusion there is nothing left to me to say, There are over 10,000 posts on the subject all around the Internet on Subjects ranging from Biology to Physics Authored by me. I have made my viewpoints on the subject very clear. There is nothing  else to be said, From Newtonian Mechanics to Dark Matter, From Retroviral Vectors to Anti-matter Bombs to Black-hole Reactors, There is a Grand Unified Theory posted of the Universe out there, that was my objective 15 years ago, which means I am done, You know almost everything I know if you read them, minus a hundreds of minor things, but in general it is all there. I have tied up all the loose ends in the subject of my posts and well, on to something else.

Goodbye, and good luck on your Projects, it took me 3 months to explain all of this, but I have nothing else to say other than the pursue to knowledge has its own rewards, standing on the razor's edge of true and false.

Dimensional Harmonic Fields.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Vmedvil&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiLmrmQh9XYAhUIPN8KHVg4DooQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1920&bih=974

Jolly good.

I find it revealing that you say you are quitting because you have nothing else to tell people.  

Most people study science in order to learn more about nature. 

• 5 weeks later...

Ya, now I remember why I quit science, I am sick of answering the same boring questions repeatedly of the same inflexible rules which never change or go any deeper or less deep due to crackpots and Science rule Nazis with a eternal fight between them, this is goodbye for real. It makes me want to punch something when I think about how much it annoys me and so angry that I cannot see straight. This is the last time, I will be forgiving or understanding of either side. For, I simply don't care anymore, For the last time just look up the answers to your damned questions. You don't need a human to answer them that is a Electronic Computer's job to find the answer on http://www.google.com

But, you know, I get the last laugh, Neither of your ****ing models work in the "real universe" to explain it in its full extent the Crackpots and science rule Nazi's theories and models are made for each other in this respect, both not ever working as a "Real Model of the Universe".

it is times like this that make me hope this species exterminates itself over different ideologies so you would have all done this for nothing and rot in your graves piled on top of each other, together.

As space-faring species fly by and laugh, "Look at those dumb-asses, extinct..... LOL"

Edited by Vmedvil

• 2 weeks later...

You know what Polymath just set me up for literally the post of my entire time posting on forums, in my opinion that this was more important than any other ever made by me, it killed so many monsters with one stone, I am happy leaving now without any more clarifications even the Quantum Gravity equations are nothing compared to that post, Done now! It is something I have always wanted to warn people about but didn't know how to express without someone freaking out, now I think I can call it quits without looking back and thinking there is a part unfinished in science.

Edited by Vmedvil

You know what Polymath just set me up for literally the post of my entire time posting on forums, in my opinion that this was more important than any other ever made by me, it killed so many monsters with one stone, I am happy leaving now without any more clarifications even the Quantum Gravity equations are nothing compared to that post, Done now! It is something I have always wanted to warn people about but didn't know how to express without someone freaking out, now I think I can call it quits without looking back and thinking there is a part unfinished in science.

Good, so this time you really mean it, do you? 

Unlike last time. 

• 4 months later...

Ya, now I remember why I quit science, I am sick of answering the same boring questions repeatedly of the same inflexible rules which never change or go any deeper or less deep due to crackpots and Science rule Nazis with a eternal fight between them, this is goodbye for real. It makes me want to punch something when I think about how much it annoys me and so angry that I cannot see straight. This is the last time, I will be forgiving or understanding of either side. For, I simply don't care anymore, For the last time just look up the answers to your damned questions. You don't need a human to answer them that is a Electronic Computer's job to find the answer on http://www.google.com

But, you know, I get the last laugh, Neither of your ****ing models work in the "real universe" to explain it in its full extent the Crackpots and science rule Nazi's theories and models are made for each other in this respect, both not ever working as a "Real Model of the Universe".

it is times like this that make me hope this species exterminates itself over different ideologies so you would have all done this for nothing and rot in your graves piled on top of each other, together.

As space-faring species fly by and laugh, "Look at those dumb-asses, extinct..... LOL"

Well, I had one thing to say.  Now I have two and, from a dummie novice, here it is. 

(1)  Once you learn it all, you are supposed to share it.  So, if it is "all out there" and you don't want to repeat it,  how about an index or table of contents guiding us to it?  That should keep you occupied for a while.  :-)

)2)  If you are recommending Google for intelligent searching, I fear you still have something to learn.  Have you tried Google lately?  All it tells you is how many visitors pages have had (none in my opinion) and who paid the most to be listed first (unintenional but obvious)..  More times than not, the links it offers have nothing to do with what you asked.  Seldom have I found any intelligent science information on Google.  What happened to Google Scholar?

Well, there is still Wiki which people tell me to use and then, a few days later, tell someone who did use it for reference that it isn't acceptable because it isn't a good source for sound information.

All right, student, dismissed! 

One of your better resources on the web is to look for specifically University or college supported article or papers. If an education institute supports it then its a good chance its mainstream.

You are right and, yes, that is one I watch for.  Also a gov one.  But they are rare.  Google used to be a very good search engine.  They didn't put ads among  the other links.  They didn't put the highest payers at the top.

Oh, I don't know.  No use fretting about it.  That's how it has gone.  That's what makes books still useful - if they aren't too outdated.   I used to like Bing but it isn't as good as it used to be either.  Remember when one of the search engines used to star links according to their reliability?  Times past.

Tracking?  They all do it.  Ah well.  Life is full of woe.