Science Forums

Relativistic Poisson Equation

Dubbelosix

Ads/cft would not describe your personal hypothesis.

Yea that's why I'm asking for an as-of-yet unmade, novel approach to particle physics where it's treated just like astronomy. Just like Gerard t'Hooft's paper that your husband actually +1'd on .net where the Dutch physicist questions whether QM was even valid from it's very conception, offering a quantum cellular automaton as an alternative which looks more like my theory but not exactly the same - my theory has no quanta what-so-ever. I've actually emailed t'Hooft, twice

Edited by Super Polymath

By the way, as far as physics is concerned, sub-planck dynamics is nonsense. 

Why, because photons can't make any detail of such events rendering them mere speculation. As t'Hooft claimed, just cause we can't see it doesn't mean it's not there. & if it is there, it should act just like the macroscopic world, conforming to Einstein's aether where matter tells space-time how to curve & this curve (gravity) tells matter how to move. All eigenvalues could be a function of gravity. 

It's because the Planck scales where not arrived at by chance, they where arrived from a mathematical derivation within bounds of science that made sense with physics. I am not saying sub-Planck scales are in theory in allowed.... just... very unlikely. 

Well, I would really appreciate it if you'd model it for me. I might even pay you. 

Though, I'm broke, lol. 

Edited by Super Polymath