Science Forums

Problem Of Length Contraction At Cern Due To Special Theory Of Relativity.

maheshkhati

So youve been told before your equation is messed up and you should start over. Why didnt you listen then?

Obviously they tried to point this out to you but you ignored their advice.

Glad I didn't waste as much time as they did. They have far greater patience than I do.

And I am here to tell you that it is not and in no way is. Even if they cannot read it but in parts, I can read it perfectly and know exactly what it says.

Edited by Vmedvil

Contraction of length is not new in SR

1)Contraction of distance between moving electrons is consider to solve problem of attraction between parallel wires caring current.

http://www.alternativephysics.org/book/LCmagnetism.htm

2)In wikipedia one nice diagram is given which proves that when red rods are moving with relative to blue rods. Not only red rods length but distance between them also get contracted & vice virsa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lorentzkontraktion.png

3)When Muon is moving towards earth for its frame of reference distance between Muon & earth get reduce.

Similarly, if two muons are moving back to back for observer then distance between them will reduce if velocity of both increases.

So, in Cern distance between proton bundles will reduce if velocity increases

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One say that space is not get contracted.

I say that if space is confined between two points then it get contracted by SR.

For example, person on platform find that space between two walls of moving cabin of train get contracted in velocity direction.

because that space is confined by two walls.

So, whatever distance you can measure in non-prime frame as dx get contracted in prime frame because to measure dx distance, we require two define points in non-prime frame.

Edited by maheshkhati

Contraction of length is not new in SR

1)Contraction of distance between moving electrons is consider to solve problem of attraction between parallel wires caring current.

http://www.alternativephysics.org/book/LCmagnetism.htm

2)In wikipedia one nice diagram is given which proves that when red rods are moving with relative to blue rods. Not only red rods length but distance between them also get contracted & vice virsa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lorentzkontraktion.png

3)When Muon is moving towards earth for its frame of reference distance between Muon & earth get reduce.

Similarly, if two muons are moving back to back for observer then distance between them will reduce if velocity of both increases.

So, in Cern distance between proton bundles will reduce if velocity increases

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One say that space is not get contracted.

I say that if space is confined between two points then it get contracted by SR.

For example, person on platform find that space between two walls of moving cabin of train get contracted in velocity direction.

because that space is confined by two walls.

So, whatever distance you can measure in non-prime frame as dx get contracted in prime frame because to measure dx distance, we require two define points in non-prime frame.

Question, how does "Free Space" or Empty space have velocity without any matter in it? if you can answer that I will change it and it cannot be gravity or Dark Energy that is already been included. =) 

Edited by Vmedvil

What is space? Is it different than vacuum? This is different topic. I have put my view about the space in the paper

http://vixra.org/pdf/1703.0045v1.pdf

My thought is like Einstein G.R., he consider heavy mass bend the space but I consider that it do not bend the space but create the space.

1)Space is relative, space in train cabin moves with train but man in train consider that he is stable. Space which you are seeing is the earth space & it is stable with relative to you but revolving around sun. similarly, sun space is revolving in galaxy.

& our galaxy is also moving with relative to other galaxy.

After some day you may find that world is moving in some mega world.

so, space around you is relative. It may be stable but with relative to you only.

Nothing is absolutely stable in the world. Everything is relative.

Edited by maheshkhati

What is space? Is it different than vacuum? This is different topic. I have put my view about the space in the paper

http://vixra.org/pdf/1703.0045v1.pdf

My thought is like Einstein G.R., he consider heavy mass bend the space but I consider that it do not bend the space but create the space.

1)Space is relative, space in train cabin moves with train but man in train consider that he is stable. Space which you are seeing is the earth space & it is stable with relative to you but revolving around sun. similarly, sun space is revolving in galaxy.

& our galaxy is also moving with relative to other galaxy.

After some day you may find that world is moving in some mega world.

so, space around you is relative. It may be stable but with relative to you only.

Nothing is absolutely stable in the world. Everything is relative.

Dark Energy "Cosmological constant" in the EFE creates space during expansion of the universe.

1200px-CMB_Timeline300_no_WMAP.jpg

Edited by Vmedvil

Mean's you accept my thought that space is different than vacuum & world is expanding in vacuum by some dark energy.

This is also possible that these galaxies are getting attracted toward some other multiple focal points of future big bang explosion as I am giving in chapter 6 in paper

http://vixra.org/pdf/1611.0096v1.pdf

because by equivalence principle, energy can not be consider without mass (or matter).

1) You can not 100 % say that this world is not accelerated in some mega world. This may be accelerating. So, stability of space is relative not absolute.

2) Generally space in the world is generally confined. That is trapped between two matter.

Special theory of relativity says that such a confine space is measure by different observer then that distance dx is different.

This space may be between molecules (So, length of substance decreases) or between particles or distance between two matters.

I have already given links to prove that.

Edited by maheshkhati

• 2 weeks later...

1200px-CMB_Timeline300_no_WMAP.jpg

Look the picture. There are three things exist. these are infinite vacuum, expanding space & matter.

Space remain near to matter. Why space always remain near to matter in vast vacuum. Why are they not have separate existence.

According to me, This is because matter create the space. As given in paper http://vixra.org/pdf/1703.0045v1.pdf

Edited by maheshkhati

maheshkhati;

For example, person on platform find that space between two walls of moving cabin of train get contracted in velocity direction. because that space is confined by two wal

ls.

The cabin is a unified object with all the atoms close enough to bond via em forces.

The bunches are too far apart (27 m) to bond as a continuous object like the thread/rope over the pullys. Each independent bunch receives the same acceleration so they remain equally spaced over a course that remains constant.

Just consider length of cabin is 27 m & two hummingbirds (bird remain at one place like helicopter) are flying near to two opposite walls of the cabin in train.

then what will happen, distance between walls will decrease as it is a part of continuous object but distance between two hummingbirds will remain same as they are independent objects.

This is wrong.

This will create uneven contraction of co-ordination system. Contraction must be even & applicable to all distances dx in that direction.

Edited by maheshkhati

Just consider length of cabin is 27 m & two hummingbirds (bird remain at one place like helicopter) are flying near to two opposite walls of the cabin in train.

then what will happen, distance between walls will decrease as it is a part of continuous object but distance between two hummingbirds will remain same as they are independent objects.

This is wrong.

This will create uneven contraction of co-ordination system. Contraction must be even & applicable to all distances dx in that direction.

distance between two bunches will remain same as they are independent objects.

Unlike the cabin, the lab is not moving, so the course length remains constant. That's the critical difference.

In world every thing is in relative motion. So, non moving term is also relative & for observer only.

Distance between Muon & earth decreases. There is nothing continuous in between Muon point & earth, then also this distance decreases.

1)Consider there is satellite in space which fire the Muon on earth. Then what is distance between satellite & earth for reference frame of Muon when it is just coming out from satellite. Definitely equal to contracted distance of Muon & earth.

Earth & Muon or satellite are at huge distance then also this distance get contracted.

So, length contraction is not depend on substance continuity.

2)I have not said that lab decreases or distance between magnets of lab decreases but distance between two moving protons bundles decreases in the frame of lab. That is the problem.

Edited by maheshkhati