Science Forums

Problem Of Length Contraction At Cern Due To Special Theory Of Relativity.

maheshkhati

Why would they even look past such blatent mistakes?

Would you trust an equation with such apparent mistakes?

Can you provide them the complete mathematical proof showing they are not mistakes? No one will want to prove your equation. They expect you to have already done those necessary steps.

You didn't do any parts by integration so I already know you can't provide one. This is exactly why we teach students to show their work. It provides the basis of the proofs.

You recall that pdf on tensors you called crap? you have no idea just how useful that paper really is.

A tensor is a function that describes a vector. That paper provided the precise proofs of each tensor. Those are the functionals of those tensors lierally.

Edited by Shustaire

Why would they even look past such blatent mistakes?

Would you trust an equation with such apparent mistakes?

Can you provide them the complete mathematical proof showing they are not mistakes?

You didn't do any parts by integration so I already know you can't provide one. This is exactly why we teach students to show their work. It provides the basis of the proofs.

You recall that pdf on tensors you called crap? you have no idea just how useful that paper really is.

A tensor is a function that describes a vector. That paper provided the precise proofs of each tensor.

Ya, I can not a student and already have, which that equation I just made is still a crap version using Newtonian gravity equation. 

Edited by Vmedvil

Well then why are you waving it around like you did to me as some brilliant piece of work when you know it has such obvious mistakes? That really does give a bad first impression.

Anyways you know it still needs a huge amount of work. I think we both agree on that

Edited by Shustaire

No you assumed I didn't attempt to make sense out of your equation. I sat down for an hour trying to fix all the mistakes in it before I considered it pointless. There were too many.

You didn't follow any specific basis or methodology to apply sny lemmas and axioms. You even had different curve fitting vectors mixed in it.

Seriously dear, you can't expect anyone to solve the jigsaw puzzle of mixed methods you have. You literally did copy equations from different theories and shoved them into an equation.

Thats simply not the right way to do it.

Edited by Shustaire