Science Forums

Problem Of Length Contraction At Cern Due To Special Theory Of Relativity.

maheshkhati

Yes this is also invariant under group theory. The invariant I mentioned before the Woldline is

[math]ds^2=x^2+y^2^z^2[/math] for example this is the worldline (particle path) that all observers can agree upon.

For the Schwartzchild its a different worldline of your lightcones.

An invariant quantity can also apply in conservation laws. Torque being constant in conservation of angular momentum. It is an unchanging quantity for the equation being described. In group certain mappings are invariant while others will change.

This stuff takes years to learn all the ins and outs.

Are you against getting a good GR textbook to start with? I could recommend my favourites.

Lets start with the above equation. That is Galiliean relativity. In that form Pythagorous is true [math]a^2+b^2=c^2[/math] in group and QFt this is the Cauchy inequality and triangle inequality.

The Kronecker [math]\partial^i_j[/math] where i,j are unitary vectors (always equal unit coordinate unit on s graph) identifies this particular geometric graph.

If I go to relativistic speeds this graph skews along the x coordinate plane (length contraction) that is skew assymetric. I only need 1 additional variable to account for this skew (gamna) or some use beta.

Now GR takes this further, it goes into curvilenear coordinates. It will use k for curvature. The Levi- Cevitta uses two vectors in freefall and a third to map the change in parallel transport (k) be careful this letter can have different meanings in different metrics.

now in tensor notation a pure field will always have either upper or lower indices. A mixed field can be 1 upper and 1 lower. The upper indices are contravariant while the lower covariant. These tells us what rotations we must perform at a given time. They are not values they are tensor operators. They do not sum up under algebra. The first indice symbol [math]\mathbb{T}_\mu\nu}[/math]

[math]\mu[/math] is the row operator while [math]\nu[/math] is the column operator.

Don't confuse the above with stress tensor it is any tensor.

Edited by Shustaire

Yes this is also invariant under group theory. The invariant I mentioned before the Woldline is

[math]ds^2=x^2+y^2^z^2[/math] for example this is the worldline (particle path) that all observers can agree upon.

For the Schwartzchild its a different worldline of your lightcones.

An invariant quantity can also apply in conservation laws. Torque being constant in conservation of angular momentum. It is an unchanging quantity for the equation being described. In group certain mappings are invariant while others will change.

This stuff takes years to learn all the ins and outs.

Are you against getting a good GR textbook to start with? I could recommend my favourites.

Different invariant and that is still SR and yes, it is invariant for time, which i still Special Relativity a single transformation not all transformation like a morphic group.

The Equation you are looking for which was typed wrong is in this section 4-D Spacetime titled "Null Geodesic"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_relativity

Edited by Vmedvil

Yes I was giving a basic example (Euclid).

Those equations are your parts to use. Every group including QM will use those parts (partial integrals.)

You should be able to greatly simplify your equation by using parts by integration. You only need one set of tensors for geometry regardless if your using QFT, QM Dirac etc.

You should never need repeated instances in the same equation.

Edited by Shustaire

Great so why didn't you do the parts by integration throughout your entire equation under those basis? Too lazy?? or couldn't google how to?

Why do you think I mentioned it idiot. You also need the inner product and the outer product to complete it

It doesn't happen on the right side of the equation Del "" was solved for.

Edited by Vmedvil

Don't bother. I don't waste my time on fools that don't ven know what quaternion is that claims they do. Your equation above does not follow the Quaternion rules under summation.

Provide the Slerp, and squad in quaternion form if you think you can for a spherical cubic interpolation or even the spherical linear interpolation. ( I expect to see the functionals).

You haven't shown an understanding of calculus above so don"t try to BS me first off Quaternions is non commutative.

Edited by Shustaire

Don't bother replying I'm not coming back to a site that allows this garbage.

That is that equation reverse solved for p , Mo = Erest/C2

Keep throw stuff out there maybe you will into a part that doesn't show a utter lack of algebra interpolation skills.

Edited by Vmedvil