Science Forums

Updates On A Toy Model Of Gravity

Dubbelosix

Who on this site works @ CERN? You could run some experiments to see if that math holds true to predicting the wave collapse with 86% accuracy. If it holds true in the experiment phase, then I have the right Theory of Everything.

I mean you could crank that up to 99.9999999999999999999% accuracy by developing the math a bit more & use it for ftl signaling, sustaining fusion reactions, & simulated realities down to the subatomic world all because you know where the wave functions will begin & end.

Actually, Polymath this is still not good enough to be tested despite being anomaly free to this point, it is not good enough to be tested either but if it ever comes to that I live in the midwest pretty close to the Fermilab  Muon Tevatron being a 3 hour drive. 

http://map.fnal.gov/

Edited by Vmedvil

Actually, Polymath this is still not good enough to be tested despite being anomaly free to this point, it is not good enough to be tested either but if it ever comes to that I live in the midwest pretty close to the Fermilab Muon Tevatron being a 3 hour drive.

http://map.fnal.gov/

@ what point does it get tested? A higher percent accuracy than 86? Due to the nature of the theory itself there's infinite complexity of the system, there's no 100% predictive accuracy for the survival probability, ever. Edited by Super Polymath

Just show that Elog8 is closer than Elog7, & Elog7 is more accurate than Elog6...you know what I mean. Why does it it stop @ 8, in fact I think you have infinite dimensions of gravity in your E term so I don't think 14% is fully accurate because the denominator isn't 240, it's infinity. But it's a somewhat accurate gauge, I mean we have to set a minimal length of events because we can't divide by infinity, but the smaller the length the more accurate the survival probability.

Edited by Super Polymath

Just show that Elog8 is closer than Elog7, & Elog7 is more accurate than Elog6...you know what I mean. Why does it it stop @ 8, in fact I think you have infinite dimensions of gravity in your E term so I don't think 14% is fully accurate because the denominator isn't 240, it's infinity. But it's a somewhat accurate gauge, I mean we have to set a minimal length of events because we can't divide by infinity, but the smaller the length the more accurate the survival probability.

Eis irreducible it is in killing form and is Exact, invariant under automorphisms, which is why that E7 is still partially variant under them as not being as invariant, Eis considered "Real Universe" where as E7 is just very close. Trivial versus nontrivial, but is still a class of exceptional approximation. I am pretty sure based on how Dubbelsoix made his that it is E8 or at-least E7 I have never got my Q gravity metric to E8 

It is still partially variant under automorphisms which is why you see that Laplace or partial differential next to EFor energy of body or bodies if the Is term is used as a Summation or integral, do you know where it doesn't work inside the event horizon only working very close to the Schwarzchild radius as C - C = 0 , I don't still know how to define what is beyond that Radius or on that Radius but just very close.

Edited by Vmedvil

E8 is irreducible it is in killing form and is Exact, invariant under automorphisms, which is why that E7 is still partially variant under them as not being as invariant, E8 is considered "Real Universe" where as E7 is just very close. Trivial versus nontrivial, but is still a class of exceptional approximation. I am pretty sure based on how Dubbelsoix made his that it is E8 or at-least E7 I have never got my Q gravity metric to E8

It is still partially variant under automorphisms which is why you see that Laplace or partial differential next to Eb

Esub8 is infinitely beneath the Planck length, then. You can go Esub1/7.99999999-> to Esub7.999999999-> no higher & no lower than those fractions form dimensions (as opposed to types) of gravity for E. Edited by Super Polymath

Esub8 is infinitely beneath the Planck length, then. You can go Esub1/7.99999999-> to Esub7.999999999-> no higher & no lower than those fractions form dimensions (as opposed to types) of gravity for E.

Sorta but the E8 of space-time is in Planck units which means that Planck size is perfectly accurate along with C being the Efor Velocity. So not it is exactly Planck scale nothing below that makes sense as being the level to which space-time is generated. 

For Instance, look at this dimensional chart.

The_Planck_Units_in_6_space-time_dimensi

Edited by Vmedvil

You go beyond C-C, the dimensions of gravity & motion of bodies are infinitesimally beyond the Planck length. It's C-(C-n) as you asymptotically approach infinity using Esub(1/(8+n)) or Esub(8+n), then. That's what I was trying to explain earlier. T contracts, the speed of light gets faster in a fractal dimensions, between de sitter & anti-de sitter space the middle of the curved heteronic string, is an asymptotic barrier.

Edited by Super Polymath

You go beyond C-C, the dimensions of gravity & motion of bodies are infinitesimally beyond the Planck length. It's C-(C-n) as you asymptotically approach infinity using Esub(1/(8+n)) or Esub(8+n), then. That's what I was trying to explain earlier. T contracts, the speed of light gets faster in a fractal dimensions, between de sitter & anti-de sitter space the middle of the curved heteronic string, is an asymptotic barrier.

Okay, then define that n what is that n when C - C = 0 , what is changing at that point?

Edited by Vmedvil

Sorta but the E8 of space-time is in Planck units which means that Planck size is perfectly accurate along with C being the Efor Velocity. So not it is exactly Planck scale nothing below that makes sense as being the level to which space-time is generated. 

For Instance, look at this dimensional chart.

The_Planck_Units_in_6_space-time_dimensi

Spacetime is generated (vacuum energy) & lost (quantum eraser) about points where the fractal curves.