Science Forums

Updates On A Toy Model Of Gravity

Dubbelosix

Yeah I'm great with concepts, I fall short on the math.

Error.... Error unable to visually construct image, but its correct....... uhhh ya, I have never had this problem before. Hell, I dunno even what that is referring to at this point.

[math] \sqrt \frac{E}  { t_p^2 C^2}= \sqrt \frac{E} { L_p^2} =\sqrt \frac{E}{ E_8 E_8} [/math] 

[math] t_p^2= O^2 [/math]
[math] c^2 = P^2[/math]

Seriously what is that E and the funny part this my own version of String that I cannot even get what the E is.

Edited by Vmedvil

Gravity is caused by fluctuations in spacetime, if there are infinite points where portions of anti-de sitter spacetimes from the nigh-infinitely large hypermassive cosmic unit black holes to the infinitesimally small micro black holes are perpendicular to our universe...than as they combine to grow fluctuations in spacetime explain the fundamental interactions & all of these various types of gravity.

Edited by Super Polymath

Gravity field (static), gravity does not exist as a field, frame-dragging post-Newtonian gravity wave (hydrodynamic), microgravity, anti-gravity, supergravity, anti de sitter space's causally asymmetric gravity.

Let's write that off as the equation telling us there is other universes with different types of gravity for now.

Both are wrong. I have showed you how you could write it.

I know if it comes to that but this is something that cannot be just wrote off as wrong yet since everything else is perfectly to spec, I wonder if that is the G constant changing? Now I feel like Einstein did about Quantum mechanics "God does not play dice with the universe" and neither does he about gravity types. N has to equal 1 in supergravity which is E that was generated.

Edited by Vmedvil

No no no... you have to abide to the scientific rules. You can't just ''speculate'' something and string things together when it doesn't make sense. Equations have to be dimensionally consistent. This isn't about something that can remain ''because everything up to this point is speculation.'' It's one thing giving speculations and it is another using incorrect mathematics or dimensionally inconsistent equations. 

Then I dunno, someone smarter than I will have to solve this one, but yes a value of 1 does make it dimensionally incorrect.

• the octonionic projective plane – FII, dimension 16 = 2 × 8, F4 symmetry, Cayley projective plane P2(O),
  • the bioctonionic projective plane – EIII, dimension 32 = 2 × 2 × 8, E6 symmetry, complexified Cayley projective plane, P2(C ⊗ O),
  • the "quateroctonionic projective plane"[2] – EVI, dimension 64 = 2 × 4 × 8, E7 symmetry, P2(H ⊗ O),
  • the "octooctonionic projective plane"[3] – EVIII, dimension 128 = 2 × 8 × 8, E8 symmetry, P2(O ⊗ O).
Edited by Vmedvil

energy. That was explained to you as well.

Just making sure.

I wonder if this quatenion will solve it as a E7

E7 = ∇Eb(t,ω,R,M,I,x,y,z) = (1/((1-(((2MbG / Rs) - (Isωs2/2Mb)+V)2/C2))1/2))MbC2

[math] \Delta <E> = \frac{C^4}{12 G }  \int \Delta <R_{ij}>  (\sqrt \frac{E_7}{L_p^2})^3 = \frac{C^4}{12 G } \int  <\psi|(R_{ij} - <\psi |R_{ij}| \psi>)|\psi> (\sqrt \frac{E_7}{L_p^2})^3 [/math]  

[math] \sqrt \frac{E_7}  { t_p^2 C^2}= \sqrt \frac{E_7} { L_p^2} =\sqrt \frac{E_7}{ E_8 E_8} [/math] 

[math] c^2 = P^2[/math]

That is 1680 Dimensional as E7

Otherwise, we are stuck.

Now it is 1920 dimensional........ 

I dunno what the E8 is for that.

Edited by Vmedvil

You know what I realized gravity actually is, & this might help, that fractal dimension connecting de sitter & anti de sitter space, the "heteronic string",the fraction changes. It's dynamic,if the fraction goes up, that's dark energy, if it goes down, that's an increase in the strength of the Higg's field. But these are local fluctuations, the fraction (2.something dimensions) changes not just over time but throughout space regardless of the passage of time.

Edited by Super Polymath

Just making sure.

I wonder if this quatenion will solve it as a E7

E7 = ∇Eb(t,ω,R,M,I,x,y,z) = (1/((1-(((2MbG / Rs) - (Isωs2/2Mb)+V)2/C2))1/2))MbC2

[math] \Delta <E> = \frac{C^4}{12 G }  \int \Delta <R_{ij}>  (\sqrt \frac{E_7}{L_p^2})^3 = \frac{C^4}{12 G } \int  <\psi|(R_{ij} - <\psi |R_{ij}| \psi>)|\psi> (\sqrt \frac{E_7}{L_p^2})^3 [/math]  

[math] \sqrt \frac{E_7}  { t_p^2 C^2}= \sqrt \frac{E_7} { L_p^2} =\sqrt \frac{E_7}{ E_8 E_8} [/math] 

[math] c^2 = P^2[/math]

That is 1680 Dimensional as E7

Otherwise, we are stuck.

Now it is 1920 dimensional........ 

I dunno what the E8 is for that.

Iterated exponents & nested logarithms. This goes on forever, you could have a futuristic supercomputer use a googolplex dimensions, so long as it completes that particular calculation which satisfies a practical use like finding the survival probability in a wave for superluminal communication to another Galaxy or in a simulation of our Galaxy that's accurate at the quantum level.

You know what I realized gravity actually is, & this might help, that fractal dimension connecting de sitter & anti de sitter space, the "heteronic string",the fraction changes. It's dynamic,if the fraction goes up, that's dark energy, if it goes down, that's an increase in the strength of the Higg's field. But these are local fluctuations, the fraction (2.something dimensions) changes not just over time but throughout space regardless of the passage of time.

Glad to enlighten you.

Iterated exponents & nested logarithms. This goes on forever, you could have a futuristic supercomputer use a googolplex dimensions, so long as it completes that particular calculation which satisfies a practical use like finding the survival probability in a wave for superluminal communication to another Galaxy or in a simulation of our Galaxy that's accurate at the quantum level.

I swear I am always a dimension off no matter how many ways I try to compute gravity at the Planck level, but there is nothing more accurate than that, that I know of even being 240 dimensions off of Real Universe within ±14% of Lp

Edited by Vmedvil

Glad to enlighten you.

I swear I am always a dimension off no matter how many ways I try to compute gravity at the Planck level, but there is nothing more accurate than that, that I know of.

That's because you can actually go deeper into reality than the Planck level. You can go as deep as you need to. Even those microverses inside the quantum foam have microverses inside their quantum foam. There's infinite complexity within any two points in space, no matter how miniscule the distance, on either side (positive or negative) of the fractal dimension or "heteronic string". Edited by Super Polymath

That's because you can actually go deeper into reality than the Planck level. You can go as deep as you need to. Even those microverses inside the quantum foam have microverses inside their quantum foam. There's infinite complexity within any two points in space, no matter how miniscule the distance, on either side (positive or negative) of the fractal dimension or "heteronic string".

I dunno while E8 ≠ E, it is  E8  Ewithin 14% of a string length or Planck length.

Edited by Vmedvil

@ .00000015% off that's still pretty accurate. So keep adding logs.

I don't know how to define anything past that seriously this is my limit at E7 for that being accurate at schwarzchild radius for a kerr metric, it took years to get those equations like that in the area of like 5 years of research and development. It just so happens that Dubbelosix's model was close enough to mine to convert it over 6 hours.

Edited by Vmedvil

Who on this site works @ CERN? You could run some experiments to see if that math holds true to predicting the wave collapse with 86% accuracy. If it holds true in the experiment phase, then I have the right Theory of Everything.

I mean you could crank that up to 99.9999999999999999999% accuracy by developing the math a bit more & use it for ftl signaling, sustaining fusion reactions, & simulated realities down to the subatomic world all because you know where the wave functions will begin & end.

Edited by Super Polymath