Science Forums

Classical #physics predicts weight (W) should NOT change at increasing temperature (T) in vacuum. Relativistic #physics predicts W should INCREASE at increasing T in vacuum. My theory predicts W should DECREASE at increasing T in vacuum and can be found here yaniv-stern.webnode.com. W reduction at increasing T in vacuum disproves conservation of mass and most of the rest of #physics. Over the past ten years I contacted thousands of scientists to weigh a heated metal in vacuum and publish the results. I did Not get the results of the experiment. #ResultsRequired

Edited by Yaniv Stern

I think the experiment could be carried out using the principle of a calorimeter. Place a heater, thermocouple and precision balance inside a vacuum chamber. Heat the chamber and record how many calories are required to raise the temperature by say 10 degC and also take weight readings of the balance. Next, place a metal sample on the balance and repeat the heating process and take another calories and weight readings. Subtract the initial measurements from the metal sample measurements to tell how many calories were absorbed by the metal and if any changes in weight were observed. #ResultsRequired