Science Forums

I Think Someone Discovered The True Mechanism Of Electromagnetism

isawit

MAGNETISM

2 parallel wires at r distance, the free electrons in the 2 wires repel each other with force f=Ke x q1q2/rr, that force is the carrier of energy/moving electric force. if electrons accelerate in wire 1 at 3 volts, electrons in wire 2 will instantly have 3vq1 emf. the true mechanism of electromagnetic induction. same as momentum conservation.

every magnetic atom/magton contains 2 atoms. 2 atoms of a ferrimagnetic matter before magnetize, we put it as 00. if 1 electron moved from 1 atom to the other atom and stays there as 01, the 2 atoms become a magton, it carries a special property now, we call it magnetic force.

01, 02, 03...0n are all magton, but carry different magnetic force strength.

2 magtons attract each other in the direction 01+01, and repel each other in the direction 01-10 or 10-01.

use copper wire winding around an iron core, put a current, the electrons in the wire move in circles around the core, make atoms in the core arrange into 0101 directions all the way. on the pole plane area, magtons are arranged as clockwise concentric circles of 0101 directions, north pole.

reverse the current direction, the pole plane area magtons are arranged as counterclockwise concentric circles of 0101 directions, south pole.

so, a magnet north pole stored clockwise electric force, south pole stored the counterclockwise electric force. the same poles always repel, different poles always attract.

the earth magnetic field is a mistake. there is no field but the force in the universe. sunlight moves electrons moving westward causing earth magnetic force interact with compasses.

there is only 1 force exists, coulomb force f=Ke x q1q2/rr. gravity and magnetic force are both different configurations of electric force.

from http://****edscience.blogspot.nl/2017/

MAGNETISM

gravity and magnetic force are both different configurations of electric force.

Yes this is well known, and is why physics speaks of the "electromagnetic" interaction as one of the 4 fundamental interactions in nature. 

I quote Wiki: "...relativity theory implies that in moving frames of reference a magnetic field transforms to a field with a nonzero electric component and conversely, a moving electric field transforms to a nonzero magnetic component, thus firmly showing that the phenomena are two sides of the same coin. Hence the term "electromagnetism"."

This from the linked article here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetism

wiki should quote me

no scientists can explain how 1 electron and 1 proton able to become a stable hydrogen atom is a fact.

strong and weak forces are just their bs.

cf. http://www.sciforums.com/threads/how-exactly-a-hydrogen-atom-is-constructed.149732/

"QM is poop", right, jcc? 

"Why erectron no fall into nucreus?" Eh, jcc? 

Edited by exchemist

How do you know he's been banned?

Because it says so, under the little picture of his blank silhouette. Also if you click on him you get nothing. 

And because yesterday he posted, briefly, before it was deleted by moderation, an indecent and meritless post which I reported with a request for a ban. :)

Edited by exchemist

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, I visited this post assuming to be astonished by how they found a hidden dimension to be the cause of electromagnetism like normal but this is strange. This is a very strange post about the Bohr Magneton being the source of electromagnetism in like binary. As, my teacher would say........... NOT HOW IT WORKS!

Lol, I visited this post assuming to be astonished by how they found a hidden dimension to be the cause of electromagnetism like normal but this is strange. This is a very strange post about the Bohr Magneton being the source of electromagnetism in like binary. As, my teacher would say........... NOT HOW IT WORKS!

jcc a werr-known pirrock who infest various science forum flom time to time. Happirry he get ban very quick now. 

Edited by exchemist

• 2 months later...

Yes this is well known, and is why physics speaks of the "electromagnetic" interaction as one of the 4 fundamental interactions in nature. 

I quote Wiki: "...relativity theory implies that in moving frames of reference a magnetic field transforms to a field with a nonzero electric component and conversely, a moving electric field transforms to a nonzero magnetic component, thus firmly showing that the phenomena are two sides of the same coin. Hence the term "electromagnetism"."

This from the linked article here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetism

In my opinion relativity is a fade invented a century ago. Relativity still is surviving because it has been mixed with other theories, but you isolate relativity and it is found to be just a good for nothing theory.

Magnetism is just microgravity

Gravity is motion in action.

Nothing in this physical universe is "at rest".

The status "at rest" is just an invention to justify formulas in a theory.

Electromagnetism -as is found in the first message of this topic- starts with motion of electrons inside the electric current. See quote.

2 parallel wires at r distance, the free electrons in the 2 wires repel each other with force f=Ke x q1q2/rr, that force is the carrier of energy/moving electric force. if electrons accelerate in wire 1 at 3 volts, electrons in wire 2 will instantly have 3vq1 emf. the true mechanism of electromagnetic induction. same as momentum conservation.

The mechanism is simple to explain:

Motion of particles causes a "pulling and rejection" of one against the another.

Like a bus passing fast near the sidewalk in front of you, the force causing the pulling attraction or the pushing rejection is what we call "gravity".

There is no mystery involved, but motion in action.

Edited by learningscience