Science Forums

The Skill Of Using Everyone's Knife?

blackmint

Knife is a tool that any kitchen should have. How can your knife skills?

I think I'm below average, because I usually end up with slightly irregular dices whenever I scrape onion or other vegetables, that's negligible in home cooking, of course, But sometimes I wish I had the better knife skills to be able to produce more quality meal meals at home.

How about you guys, do you think skilled knives are very important for home cooking, and do you have any tips on how to get better at it?

Let me share with you the skills and how to use the knife quickly you know.

Edited by Buffy
Spam link removed. Adding it back will cause a ban.

Knife is a tool that any kitchen should have. How can your knife skills?

I think I'm below average, because I usually end up with slightly irregular dices whenever I scrape onion or other vegetables, that's negligible in home cooking, of course, But sometimes I wish I had the better knife skills to be able to produce more quality meal meals at home.

How about you guys, do you think skilled knives are very important for home cooking, and do you have any tips on how to get better at it?

Let me share with you the skills and how to use the knife quickly you know.

This is spam, isn't it? You want us to waste time looking at your website, right? 

Well forget it. 

Oh no, why do you think so?

Because I was told this by one of the site moderators, who removed links to your website from your earlier posts.

If you genuinely wanted to have a discussion about cooking, you would not keep starting new threads all over the place: you would start interacting seriously on the threads you have already started. For example the recipe one. You mentioned only one recipe, for mango soup, but I notice you did not include the recipe. So that's pretty useless. I expect you were hoping to have an excuse to refer us to your website. Same with this thread. I bet you do not offer us any tips on how to select, maintain or use cooking knives. I bet you want to send us a link to your website.  

I'm happy to proved wrong, but the ball is now in your court..................

Oh no, why do you think so?

Because you keep adding your spam link back. As I said, previously, you've been entertaining so far, but the next time you put the link to the site you're promoting back you'll be banned permanently.

The first day one is a guest, the second a burden, and the third a pest. :phones:

Buffy