Science Forums

Too Many (Extra)-Terrestrials

petrushkagoogol

The world population is bursting at the seams, and we have too many extra terrestrials (not aliens, but people living on the Earth's crust).

What are the possible solution strategies for this ?

* space colonies

* subterranean living

* submarine living

* colonizing another planet

* purging the population (using political means)

Which of these is most practical ?  :out:

The world population is bursting at the seams, and we have too many extra terrestrials (not aliens, but people living on the Earth's crust).

What are the possible solution strategies for this ?

* space colonies
* subterranean living
* submarine living
* colonizing another planet
* purging the population (using political means)

Which of these is most practical ?  :out:

Ballocks. False premise. 

I intend to promote cigarette use (like in old times). Reinvent the cigar and accelerate the death rate ....

Welcome as entry #3 on my ignore list. Congratulations.

Do I really need to explain?

I suppose I do: I asked several, civil, sincere questions to which I got replies; The last reply I will reword to "fill-in the blanks", which led me to the conclusion. The reworded reply would be:

"I don't intend to wield a literal knife or blade; I intend to invent and promote a slow method to kill people."

The user's--"petrushkagoogol"--reply is unambiguous, does not require special inferences, it is explicit; I did not attack.

There is nothing in the guidelines on this forum that requires I employ my ignore list to a certain unspecified specification.

Welcome as entry #3 on my ignore list. Congratulations.

Do I really need to explain?

I suppose I do: I asked several, civil, sincere questions to which I got replies; The last reply I will reword to "fill-in the blanks", which led me to the conclusion. The reworded reply would be:

"I don't intend to wield a literal knife or blade; I intend to invent and promote a slow method to kill people."

The user's--"petrushkagoogol"--reply is unambiguous, does not require special inferences, it is explicit; I did not attack.

There is nothing in the guidelines on this forum that requires I employ my ignore list to a certain unspecified specification.

I was trying to insinuate that the method in question involved loss of moral probity, maybe I expressed myself maladroitly. I apologize to scherado and the moderator too.  :zip:

• 4 months later...