• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#35 serenesam

serenesam

Questioning

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 02:15 PM

"What I miss in astrological literature is chiefly the statistical method by which certain fundamental facts could be scientifically established." - Carl Jung

"In cases of difficult psychological diagnosis I usually get a horoscope in order to have a further point of view from an entirely different angle." - Carl Jung

#36 serenesam

serenesam

Questioning

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 11:42 AM

"Every ENTJ I’ve ever met has this slightly vague look in their eyes, like they see you but at the same time they don’t. I’ve been told that I do this and that it’s mildly unsettling at times." - Kathleen-June Horne

#37 serenesam

serenesam

Questioning

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 05:18 PM

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington

#38 serenesam

serenesam

Questioning

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 09:19 AM

"You can tell it's real because it looks so fake, honestly." - Elon Musk

Absolutely brilliant statement by Elon Musk.  :)

#39 serenesam

serenesam

Questioning

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:27 PM

"In the long history of humankind (and animal kind, too) those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed." - Charles Darwin

#40 serenesam

serenesam

Questioning

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted Today, 11:28 AM

"It was not long before I was aware that also all my movements were prompted in the same way, and so, searching, observing, and verifying continuously, year by year, I have, by every thought and every act of mine, demonstrated, and do so daily, to my absolute satisfaction, that I am an automaton endowed with power of movement, which merely responds to external stimuli beating upon my sense organs, and thinks and acts and moves accordingly. I remember only one or two cases in all my life in which I was unable to locate the first impression which prompted a movement or a thought, or even a dream." - Nikola Tesla