Science Forums

Post Interesting Quotes

serenesam

“And then I have days where if I come home and—you know, I don’t want to sound too much like a chauvinist—but when I come home and dinner’s not ready, I’ll go through the roof, okay?” - Donald Trump, current President of the United States.

Edited by serenesam

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"After visiting these places, you can easily understand how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made." - John F. Kennedy

“A man [Adolf Hitler] who within the space of four years has raised his people from the very lowest depths to self-consciousness, pride, discipline, and power deserves the gratitude of his fellow citizens and the admiration of mankind.” – Sven Hedin, Swedish explorer and author.

"Hitler seemed like the 'double' of a real person, as if Hitler the man might be hiding inside, and deliberately so concealed in order not to disturb the mechanism.... You know you could never talk to this man; because there is nobody there.... It is not an individual; it is an entire nation." - Carl Jung

"And then, as I got her message, there came the light from her eyes - powerful beams of light. Yes, it was a real light, a powerful, dazzling blinding light, a light more intense than I had ever produced by the most powerful lamps in my laboratory." - Nikola Tesla

But then, Tesla was a bit of a wacko towards the end of his life. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...