Science Forums

Dagafeed and Powertrain by David Adams

Cryogenic

DAGAFEED

DAGAFEED is a gravity application for a free energy device. In that the size can be adjusted, models can range from, a low 10KW model, to a fully efficient 100KW residential model. Commercial, and/or industrial applications can also be produced.

spamlinks removed

PLEASE SUBMIT COMMENTS AND/OR QUESTIONS PRIVATELY VIA EMAIL.

Thank You,

David Adams

POWERTRAIN

POWERTRAIN places 2000+ 16,500V Alternator stations every 1 mile on a cross country rail line.

Each station is constructed simultaneously in a short duration.

Trains traveling across the country are sent at 10 minute intervals, each producing electrical current as they wend by each alternating station.

Each 16,500V station is stepped up via transformer to 250,000V and feed directly to the grid.

It is the worlds largest fuel to electrical current efficiency concept known to mankind, and therefore should be implemented immediately.

It saves billions in fossils and emissions from trucking alone, nuclear waste, and provides electrical current more efficiently than anything man currently uses today and will also provide power for all electric cars and/or trucks.

POWERTRAIN utilizes a trains force/thrust/momentum/velocity/hp to produce electricity.

Questions and/or comments welcome.

Thank You,

David Adams

Why is that? Funds are required to build sophisticated science driven devices. I am in no way soliciting anyone, it's up an individual to decide if they need be solicitated, wouldn't you agree? If you're not interested, simply stand mute. Is that so hard?

Can't you read? Did you read POWERTRAIN? If you don't understand it, you should not be moderating a science forum, it's far from 'Strange Claims'. It's hard nosed science fact. ;)

If I show you a free energy gravity device, will you move the thread back to 'Science Projects'?

Why don't you do this.

First edit your post and remove everything about the Powertrain and create a new post for discussing that idea, maybe in the Physics forum since it's really not a science project you are trying to get help with. The Science Projects forum is mainly for students looking for help with science projects. That done I will edit this thread and remove the references to Powertrain from the post and thread titles.

If you have some specific method for producing energy that is a viable and not something like a perpetual motion machine you could post it here and I will move this thread appropriately.

I could split them up. POWERTRAIN is an energy producing 'concept'/idea. I can take it to physics, it's self explainatory and speaks volumes for itself.

DAGAFEED on the other hand 'is' a perpetual motion machine science project requiring what any other student would require for a science project. A) Funds or B) Help,...just as any other science project listed under 'Science Projects. Therefore, your assumption it's pseudo-science holds 'no' merit. ;) And this is why you moved it to strange claims. Now, I gratiously offered to show you a working model of a gravitational free energy device to authenticate their existance in this reality and/or on this plane, yet you've conveniently chose to ignore factual science, and research is the first and foremost step for any scientific endevour. ;)

Where would be the most appropriate place to post DAGAFEED? Also, posting a link for potential help is far from spam. Do you know what spam is? :hihi:

DAGAFEED on the other hand 'is' a perpetual motion machine science project requiring what any other student would require for a science project. A) Funds or B) Help,...just as any other science project listed under 'Science Projects. Therefore, your assumption it's pseudo-science holds 'no' merit. ;) And this is why you moved it to strange claims. Now, I gratiously offered to show you a working model of a gravitational free energy device to authenticate their existance in this reality and/or on this plane, yet you've conveniently chose to ignore factual science, and research is the first and foremost step for any scientific endevour. ;)

Any solicitation of funds is spam as far as we're concerned no matter whether you're selling something or just asking for donations.

A perpetual motion machine is likely going to stay in the Strange Claims Forums unless you can disprove the laws of thermodynamics. So far you haven't posted any factual science for anyone to ignore. Why don't you try posting some?

Also, posting a link for potential help is far from spam. Do you know what spam is? :hihi:

See above.

Again, you've dismissed my gracious offer at your request, again, to provide you with a link to a working model. Low end model of course with no significant hp, but it does work, as do others. Are you playing fair here, just curious?

I'm not selling anything, nor am I looking for donations.

I seeking a limited partner for the DAGAFEED science project, my web page clearly states that fact.

Again, at your request, perpetual motion and thermodynamics...

Thermodynamics developed from the analysis of machines and processes, conclude that physicists and mathematicians have made it a rigorous science, but it's axioms derive from hundreds of years of experience, starting with Johann Bessler in 1712. Physicists and engineers view perpetual motion precisely and abstractly. In fact, they view the idea of "machine" so abstractly that machines or processes or signals or even algorithms fit the definition. To them any machine violating one of the laws of thermodynamics is a perpetual motion machine. They classify a perpetual motion machine by which law it violates. So a machine violating the first law of thermodynamics is a perpetual motion machine of the first kind. Machines violating the second law of thermodynamics are perpetual motion machines of the second kind, and so forth.

There are very few ideas in physics important enough to call laws. The four laws of thermodynamics are especially important and useful. Most machines or processes are too complex to analyze directly in a short time. However, the laws of thermodynamics apply to their operation and make them much simpler to analyze. The analysis begins by abstracting the machine or process to its inputs, losses, and outputs. Then it is simple to apply the laws of thermodynamics to it; and if the machine violates one of the laws, we can send the patent back to the inventor with a polite thank you.

Perpetual motion machines are ordinarily of the first or second kind. However, DAGAFEED is proof that by the year 2010, one will power your home or business. I've reaserched free energy/over-unity/perpetual motion claims for over 15 years, and I assure you this 'is' the holy grail of perpetual motion. Remember that the astonishing revelations of radium and other radioactive substances seemed, at first, to upset the Law of Conservation of Energy. Lord Rayleigh invented a device which acted continually when exposed to the apparently "free" energy of radiation. It was not until Einstein's Theory of Relativity that Physics came to understand mass as a form of energy, and a realization that the Laws of Thermodynamics reflect just a small part of the universe's true nature.Until 1908, scientists routinely used the laws of physics to rule out the possibility that man would ever fly. Five years after their first successful flight, and in spite of many public demonstrations, the Wright Brothers' invention was still being ridiculed as a hoax in the press and scientific community. It was not until President Theodore Roosevelt ordered public trials that the Wrights were finally vindicated. A horseless carraige? Hang em'. They once beheaded a man for claiming the world was round. Nowthen, what would you like next? What is it, that you require next, to post this where it belongs, in 'Science Projects'. Of course if you had a science background, your handi-cap would not becoming exposed.

Pheww...(blows smoke out the barrels) :hihi:

I've reaserched free energy/over-unity/perpetual motion claims for over 15 years, and I assure you this 'is' the holy grail of perpetual motion.

That is fine. However, PM machines will always end up in our Strange Claims forum until anyone can show a working demo. Your posted link did nothing of the sort.

...Five years after their first successful flight, and in spite of many public demonstrations, the Wright Brothers' invention was still being ridiculed as a hoax in the press and scientific community. It was not until President Theodore Roosevelt ordered public trials that the Wrights were finally vindicated. A horseless carraige? Hang em'. They once beheaded a man for claiming the world was round.

First of all, being misunderstood is the plight of any scientist. However, the examples listed above sound outright wrong to me. Who did they behead for claiming the world was round?

Nowthen, what would you like next? What is it, that you require next, to post this where it belongs, in 'Science Projects'.

Proof that your contraption is working. If you want funding, go where the money is. It sure isn't here. :hihi: Sorry.

Of course if you had a science background, your handi-cap would not becoming exposed.

And your credentials are...? Do you know C1ay's?

Pheww...(blows smoke out the barrels) B)

;)

I cannot display DAGAFEED's dynamics/mechanics, although again, I am willing to show other working models. Bill Gates required and found investors on hear-say alone, it's the same for DAGAFEED at this point until I aquire the patent, at which time it will be displayed and take on it's own website. For this, I need to disclose what I have throughout the net without divulging into great details. For you to assume it's a strange claim without research is simply scientific negligence. Again, first this was your requirement, after I'd concured, suddenly that's not acceptable enough for you? What do you need, to come in my garage and see it run, simply to post it in the relevant thread? C'mon, let's get real here kids.

For you to assume it's a strange claim without research is simply scientific negligence.

No. Any claim for a perpetual motion machine will be considered a strange claim until proven. When you have demonstrated that it works, we will gladly accept our error.

Again, first this was your requirement, after I'd concured, suddenly that's not acceptable enough for you?

You have said yourself that you cannot provide proof since you are waiting for a patent. That's fine, but in the meantime we are interested in discussing your theory, not seeing sales pitches for it. Do you see the difference here?

What do you need, to come in my garage and see it run, simply to post it in the relevant thread? C'mon, let's get real here kids.

Yes. Let's get real. By saying that you cannot disclose anything you remove yourself from the realms of scientific discussion. Surely there must be some aspect you can discuss?

Explain to us how a perpetual motion machine can work without violating the laws of physics. It can't be too hard to tell us what is going on if you have solved it?

If you cannot do that, I would wait to post my ideas around science forums until proof can be provided.

Read our site rules if you are in doubt about our practices.

quite frankly I dislike paranoid "I have it but I'm not going to show you" scientists, it's a waste of a good idea if it's not made public domain.

I disagree. If all scientists made all their ideas public domain, they'd be broke and hungry. It is this attitude that good science is supposed to be above material desire that makes science seem increasingly like a lousy career choice.

-Will

I disagree. If all scientists made all their ideas public domain, they'd be broke and hungry. It is this attitude that good science is supposed to be above material desire that makes science seem increasingly like a lousy career choice.

-Will

This is a different topic. I suggest starting a new thread about it.

DAGAFEED is a gravity application for a free energy device.

http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/unwork.htm

An idiot proposes a perpetual motion machine of the second kind (runs without loss). A crook proposes a perpetual motion machine of the first kind (runs with net gain).

1) You cannot win. (Homogeneity and isotropy of space plus homogeneity of time run through Noether's theorem)

2) You can only break even on a very cold day. (Carnot cycle)

3) It never gets that cold. (Division by zero is undefined)