Science Forums

Trump

Deepwater6

Hooboy. He apparently doesn't understand that it's not still in effect.... 

More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly, :phones:

Buffy

Context.

Contrary to what people may think, you don't even need sunglasses.

Oh please spend as much time as you'd like staring at the sun without glasses. I hear if you're a conservative you're especially immune to any damage.

Five percent of the people think; ten percent of the people think they think; and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think, :phones:

Buffy

Oh please spend as much time as you'd like staring at the sun without glasses. I hear if you're a conservative you're especially immune to any damage.

Five percent of the people think; ten percent of the people think they think; and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think, :phones:

Buffy

Trump looks okay to me. 

I've had Black and Asian professors. I would say both Black and Asian professors weren't so brilliant. All the professors I thought were brilliant were White.

Well, that's just what you thought.  It may well be that you discounted their teaching because of their race.

I also had a roommate with darker skin, and I never could beat him at a game of chess.

I thought his tele prompted speech the other night was well done. He actually seemed semi presidential for once. I don't mind giving credit, to those I oppose when it's due. I'm a little confused again though. He promised to give the battlefield decision making back to the military commanders in the field instead of having the war micro-managed from Washington. Sounds like a good Idea, but maybe not the best strategy with him knowing more than the generals. Confusing times.

Well, that's just what you thought.  It may well be that you discounted their teaching because of their race.

I also had a roommate with darker skin, and I never could beat him at a game of chess.

Actually, I would say I was pretty "Blue Pill" back then. I was more of a liberal, probably too liberal in the eyes of certain people. I blame all the propaganda indoctrination by public schools. 

Don't look at the front page of Breitbart right now! Stick to Infowars!

Being crazy isn't enough, :phones:

Buffy

Oh yeah, there's plenty of scholars, ex-CIA agents, and other interesting people that show up on the Alex Jones Show. I don't necessarily go to Infowars because I like Youtube more.

I thought his tele prompted speech the other night was well done. He actually seemed semi presidential for once. I don't mind giving credit, to those I oppose when it's due. I'm a little confused again though. He promised to give the battlefield decision making back to the military commanders in the field instead of having the war micro-managed from Washington. Sounds like a good Idea, but maybe not the best strategy with him knowing more than the generals. Confusing times.

Yeah, Obama was famous for using a teleprompter too.

Yeah, Obama was famous for using a teleprompter too.

Which of course has nothing to do with anything. Just that Alex Jones told you it's a good thing to say to "liberals."

Unfortunately what came out of it was also kind of an imitation community with a lot of mindless conformity, :phones:

Buffy

This week's issue of Stern

DH8H1DyW0AEKmCf.jpg

"His Struggle - Neo-Nazis, Ku Klux Klan and Racists: How Donald Trump Stokes America's hatred"

By the way: the Nazi salute illustrated here is illegal in Germany. Some idiot American was arrested for it last week.

You will never learn what I am thinking. And those who boast most loudly that they know my thought, to such people I lie even more, :phones:

Buffy

DH8H1DyW0AEKmCf.jpg

"His Struggle - Neo-Nazis, Ku Klux Klan and Racists: How Donald Trump Stokes America's hatred"

By the way: the Nazi salute illustrated here is illegal in Germany. Some idiot American was arrested for it last week.

You will never learn what I am thinking. And those who boast most loudly that they know my thought, to such people I lie even more, :phones:

Buffy

This is exactly why America needs to be saved. Like I wrote in some other place:

If America dies, so will Free Speech.
If America becomes mostly Black, Hispanic or even Asian, 
like typical liberals they are,
Free Speech will die.

No where did I mention anything about Europe. There's a reason why America broke away from Great Britain. 

DH8H1DyW0AEKmCf.jpg

Buffy

Jesus, what's up with liberals and wanting to create a police state? Guess Alex Jones must have been on to something all those years of complaining about it.