Science Forums

Trump

Deepwater6

I have to wonder if it's racist to think/believe that White people should have a homeland? I saw somewhere that America is going to be majority Non-White by 2050. 

I mean, after all, pretty much all the homelands of Non-White countries will still be around?

We can always get down to it with Trumps policy, and give the land back to the American Indians. Many generations ago there were probably people who didn't want the Trumps coming to this country for one reason or another. To be here and say no one else can come over suggest you believe you're superior to immigrants and I don't have to explain why that's a problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8VYmY89_KU

What if The Daily Stormer is controlled opposition or a honeypot? The guy in the above video thinks they "cut a deal with the feds." 

Also, there might have been some informants at Charlottesville:

http://truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-admits-federal-informants-linked-to-deadly-charlottesville-riots-unlikely-to-face-charges/

Racist or not, it's rather nonsensical.  We "white" people are of predominantly European origin, and last I knew those European countries still exist.

Trump and his supporters seem to have trouble discerning perpetrators from victims.

If the white race is superior, why are so many behaving like children?

Google "informants at charlottesville."

We can always get down to it with Trumps policy, and give the land back to the American Indians. Many generations ago there were probably people who didn't want the Trumps coming to this country for one reason or another. To be here and say no one else can come over suggest you believe you're superior to immigrants and I don't have to explain why that's a problem.

So you have no problem the day when three are no more White people? 

What if The Daily Stormer is controlled opposition or a honeypot? The guy in the above video thinks they "cut a deal with the feds." 

Also, there might have been some informants at Charlottesville:

Right wing extremists are some of the biggest consumers of whack job conspiracy theories. Most of them are sure that 9/11 and Sandy Hook were false flag operations, and that no one actually died.

But we need to kill all Muslin's anyway.

Pity. It's such a nice fabric.

America has far more to fear from these people than "Radical Islamic Extremists" or "Raping Mexican Drug Dealers."

The suspicious mind conjures its own demons, :phones:

Buffy

Right wing extremists are some of the biggest consumers of whack job conspiracy theories. Most of them are sure that 9/11 and Sandy Hook were false flag operations, and that no one actually died.

But we need to kill all Muslin's anyway.

Pity. It's such a nice fabric.

America has far more to fear from these people than "Radical Islamic Extremists" or "Raping Mexican Drug Dealers."

The suspicious mind conjures its own demons, :phones:

Buffy

Most of the leaders are probably more Libertarian or Independent. Speaking of 9/11, I've watched every single episode of the television series Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura and the episode I thought was most interesting was the one they did for 9/11:

https://vimeo.com/53775705

They'll probably keep it that way.

Like you will probably continue to be a racist? Your bent aside, the official Chinese approach, as in the US, is not to 'keep it that way'.

The Han Chinese have traditionally considered themselves more advanced and civilized than other ethnic groups in China. In the imperial era, this was almost state policy. The sentiment continues today even though laws have been enacted to protect minorities, racism is officially condemned and Chinese multi-ethnicity is celebrated in propaganda. In recent years assimilation has been encouraged, particularly in Tibet and Xinjiang, whose ethnic groups are regarded as a threat. ...source

How white supremacists respond when their DNA says they’re not ‘white’

Whether you're a white supremacist, a white nationalist or a member of the "alt-right," much of your ideology centers around a simple principle: "being white." The creation of a white ethnostate, populated and controlled by "pure" descendants of white Europeans, ranks high on your priority list.

Yet, when confronted with genetic evidence suggesting someone isn't "pure blood," as white supremacists put it, they do not cast the person out of online communities. They bargain.

When genetic anthropologists examine the full scope of humans, they find that historical patterns in DNA markers make the case that everyone in the world came from a common ancestor who was born in east Africa within the last 100,000 to 200,000 years. Plus, groups intermingled so much over the course of history that genetic diversity is a continuum both within American and Europe, through to Asia and Africa, Novembre of the University of Chicago said.

"Genetically, the idea of white European as a single homogenous group does not hold up. The classic geographic boundaries of the Mediterranean, Caucasus, and Urals that have shaped human movement and contact are all permeable barriers," Novembre told NewsHour. "Most of the genetic variants you or I carry, we share with other people all across the globe…If you are in some ethnic group, there are not single genetic variants that you definitely have and everyone outside the group does not."

White supremacists are trying to deal with the issue of identity as an intellectual problem, said Tony McAleer, the co-founder and board chair of Life After Hate, a counseling organization that rehabs white supremacists. But he said the rehab of white nationalist views doesn't start with challenging their mental gymnastics with data.

"We need to deal with the emotional drivers first," McAleer said. "University of Maryland did a study of violent extremists and what they found was the number one correlated factor with someone joining a violent extremist group was childhood trauma."

Most of the leaders are probably more Libertarian or Independent.

Odd that you view "conspiracy theorist" as a political viewpoint.

Speaking of 9/11, I've watched every single episode of the television series Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura ...

Of course you have.

... and the episode I thought was most interesting was the one they did for 9/11:

Of course you did.

To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself, :phones:

Buffy

Like you will probably continue to be a racist? Your bent aside, the official Chinese approach, as in the US, is not to 'keep it that way'.

The "official Chinese approach" is that they don't harvest the organs of prisoners. The "official story of 9/11 is blank." Learn to think for yourself rather than falling for propaganda.

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth does just that, except that even that might be controlled opposition as shown here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrbhfJlvZHYEu12_R65lR9Q/videos

So the point is to learn to think for yourself.