Science Forums

Trump

Deepwater6

The fact of the matter all humans have a form of racism whether we want to acknowledge it or not. Humans usually tend to gravitate to ones that look like themselves. We really aren't much different then chickens. The problem is with racism which leads to death,slavery and the taking away of ones freedoms and abuse. I think the first step is to acknowledge we are all racist in some way instead of just pointing it out to certain people. It is how we deal with race and we should learn to love each and every human no matter the color of their skin.

Perhaps in the next lifetime you may be born of the color you are condemning. If we all realize we have lived countless lifetimes with different skin colors maybe we would all understand that we all were at one time black, white, tan, yellow, and every shade of human skin color there is.

A good time to revive this discussion! I disagree with your characterization of species (chickens) preferring their own species being a form of racism. Or, black people being physically attracted to black people being a form of racism. Both of the above can be acceptable behaviour in a society in which racism is absent or nearly absent.

America has a racism problem and it appears to be systemic. Perhaps this board is a good place to discuss solutions to the problem. And then, are there any solutions even possible during the Trump regime? Will the racism decline back to normal levels after Trump is gone?

Your thoughts.

p.s. I'm a Canadian.

A good time to revive this discussion! I disagree with your characterization of species (chickens) preferring their own species being a form of racism. Or, black people being physically attracted to black people being a form of racism. Both of the above can be acceptable behaviour in a society in which racism is absent or nearly absent.

America has a racism problem and it appears to be systemic. Perhaps this board is a good place to discuss solutions to the problem. And then, are there any solutions even possible during the Trump regime? Will the racism decline back to normal levels after Trump is gone?

Your thoughts.

p.s. I'm a Canadian.

I don't think the normal people of the US have a racial problem. In fact we are a mix of all races. For the most part and my experience the normal people get along pretty good either white, brown, black and yellow. I think the problem lies in that the mainstream media and the Elite use race to divide and concur. They also use it to push different agendas. If anything most of America is under mind control and flows which way the main stream media tells them to with their propaganda and lies. For myself though I have never had an issue with other races and I have worked with all of them. I am also a mix of white,asian and spanish. I am proud of my 4 percent Jamaican also. :lol:

I think the fact is a lot of people are pissed off in America especially after the lock downs the George Floyd murder that was televised was a button pushed that was the straw that broke the camels back. I think a lot of people don't know how the world is really controlled and they don't know who to direct their pent of anger and frustration at. So far they are taking it out on statues and burning buildings down and looting what they can. :lol:

I am pretty sure there are paid provocateurs also to create chaos. This is a way for the Powers That Be to implement their new systems of control.

I am not exactly sure of a possible solution. For instance we had a man of color president Obama for 8 years and he didn't fix anything and even made the police more militarized. The problem is the whole system is corrupt from head to toe.

Edited by Thoth101

I don't think the normal people of the US have a racial problem. In fact we are a mix of all races. For the most part and my experience the normal people get along pretty good either white, brown, black and yellow. I think the problem lies in that the mainstream media and the Elite use race to divide and concur. They also use it to push different agendas. If anything most of America is under mind control and flows which way the main stream media tells them to with their propaganda and lies. For myself though I have never had an issue with other races and I have worked with all of them. I am also a mix of white,asian and spanish. I am proud of my 4 percent Jamaican also. :lol:

I think the fact is a lot of people are pissed off in America especially after the lock downs the George Floyd murder that was televised was a button pushed that was the straw that broke the camels back. I think a lot of people don't know how the world is really controlled and they don't know who to direct their pent of anger and frustration at. So far they are taking it out on statues and burning buildings down and looting what they can. :lol:

I am pretty sure there are paid provocateurs also to create chaos. This is a way for the Powers That Be to implement their new systems of control.

I am not exactly sure of a possible solution. For instance we had a man of color president Obama for 8 years and he didn't fix anything and even made the police more militarized. The problem is the whole system is corrupt from head to toe.

You've expressed your denial of racism in America on the other thread and I've replied there. I won't repeat myself here. I will say though that your denial isn't very convincing when you speak of the camel's back being broken by the George Floyd murder being the last straw.

I disagree on your suggestion that Obama didn't fix anything. He was fixing the racism problem but just too fast for the very large racist element in America. That simmering racism and hating became the opportunity for Trump to capitalize on it and lead a large portion of the lower intelligence Americans to renewed energy in promoting racism.

It's likely there is no solution until the end of Trump. Only then can America try to return to normal.

Quote: "I am pretty sure there are paid provocateurs also to create chaos. This is a way for the Powers That Be to implement their new systems of control."

On there being chaos, so true, but paid provocations is in your head until you try to elaborate.

Edited by montgomery

You've expressed your denial of racism in America on the other thread and I've replied there. I won't repeat myself here. I will say though that your denial isn't very convincing when you speak of the camel's back being broken by the George Floyd murder being the last straw.

I disagree on your suggestion that Obama didn't fix anything. He was fixing the racism problem but just too fast for the very large racist element in America. That simmering racism and hating became the opportunity for Trump to capitalize on it and lead a large portion of the lower intelligence Americans to renewed energy in promoting racism.

It's likely there is no solution until the end of Trump. Only then can America try to return to normal.

Quote: "I am pretty sure there are paid provocateurs also to create chaos. This is a way for the Powers That Be to implement their new systems of control."

On there being chaos, so true, but paid provocations is in your head until you try to elaborate.

I find it ironic someone who lives in Canada who thinks he actually knows how the true America really is. :lol:

The only thing Obama did is make healthcare worse and it so expensive you can barely afford anything else. Not to mention the highest record of drone strikes killing civilians but yet he got the Noble peace prize. Ok..... :lol: What planet are you on buddy? Oh I forgot Canada Aye who the Queen of England owns. No pun intended. :innocent: And really? Obama was in for 8 years. The president of the US was literally a person of color and yet you are still claiming so much racism in America? Come on! When did Canada have a Prime Minister of color or even any person in charge that is of color? Really????

I have expressed what I have experienced in the US. I have lived in PA,TX,CA and been all around the world in the Air Force. For the most part races get along fine who are Americans. And a lot of Americans marry into other races. For instance my ex wife's father got married to a woman that had black kids and cousins and family. We always had a great time at picnics. Sadly one of her daughters died at 30 because of cancer who was black and married to a white man. It is the owners of mainstream media and technocrats who wants to create a race war. They try it all the time and constantly try to create division.

George Soros has been caught many times providing paid provocateurs just as one example.

When you actually look deeper it isn't the president that is the problem. He or she is just the puppet to the true controllers who are not voted in. Trump is pretty much the fall guy for everything that goes wrong. It was either him or Hillary and Hillary backed out. Also a president is not voted in they are selected ahead of time. The controllers always put in the president they want and why do you think almost every single US president is related by bloodline?

Edited by Thoth101

I find it ironic someone who lives in Canada who thinks he actually knows how the true America really is. :lol:

He could be a Russian troll.

The controllers always put in the president they want and why do you think almost every single US president is related by bloodline?

Seriously? If you go back far enough, we are all related. Hardly the stuff of conspiracy theories!

The only thing Obama did is make healthcare worse and it so expensive you can barely afford anything else. Not to mention the highest record of drone strikes killing civilians but yet he got the Noble peace prize. Ok..... :lol: What planet are you on buddy? Oh I forgot Canada Aye who the Queen of England owns. No pun intended. :innocent: And really? Obama was in for 8 years. The president of the US was literally a person of color and yet you are still claiming so much racism in America? Come on! When did Canada have a Prime Minister of color or even any person in charge that is of color? Really????

I have expressed what I have experienced in the US. I have lived in PA,TX,CA and been all around the world in the Air Force. For the most part races get along fine who are Americans. And a lot of Americans marry into other races. For instance my ex wife's father got married to a woman that had black kids and cousins and family. We always had a great time at picnics. Sadly one of her daughters died at 30 because of cancer who was black and married to a white man. It is the owners of mainstream media and technocrats who wants to create a race war. They try it all the time and constantly try to create division.

George Soros has been caught many times providing paid provocateurs just as one example.

When you actually look deeper it isn't the president that is the problem. He or she is just the puppet to the true controllers who are not voted in. Trump is pretty much the fall guy for everything that goes wrong. It was either him or Hillary and Hillary backed out. Also a president is not voted in they are selected ahead of time. The controllers always put in the president they want and why do you think almost every single US president is related by bloodline?

To read your writing is to know how your brain is functioning. Ask me how and why if you're interested.

He could be a Russian troll.

Seriously? If you go back far enough, we are all related. Hardly the stuff of conspiracy theories!

Yes in a way we are all related but not as closely as the presidents of the US are. Ancestory.com even did a study on it and a few others. I did my DNA and I am not even closely related to any presidents. There is a difference between 10th and 15th cousins then 100th and 200th cousins. I always liked pointing out how closely Obama and Bush were related. :lol:

To read your writing is to know how your brain is functioning. Ask me how and why if you're interested.

I think you just have no reply to my information so you send an insult. No big deal I am used to that with dealing with topics like these. Not many people have common sense anymore or even to their own research on subject matters. They just believe what is told to them without any thought to it. I challenge you to research things for yourself instead of listening to the pundits and opinionates on the boob tube. Or whatever you call the television in good ol Canada. If you read the book 1984 you would understand what the television is used for.

I think you just have no reply to my information so you send an insult. No big deal I am used to that with dealing with topics like these. Not many people have common sense anymore or even to their own research on subject matters. They just believe what is told to them without any thought to it. I challenge you to research things for yourself instead of listening to the pundits and opinionates on the boob tube. Or whatever you call the television in good ol Canada. If you read the book 1984 you would understand what the television is used for.

In fact Thoth, you overwhelm me with you scattergun barrage of theories. I don't know which one to try to answer but I've chosen one from one of your posts: 

Thoth:

Also a president is not voted in they are selected ahead of time. The controllers always put in the president they want and why do you think almost every single US president is related by bloodline?

Who are you suggesting are the controllers?

Your thoughts.

p.s. I'm a Canadian.

422345.jpg

In fact Thoth, you overwhelm me with you scattergun barrage of theories. I don't know which one to try to answer but I've chosen one from one of your posts: 

Thoth:

Who are you suggesting are the controllers?

They are not all theories but proven facts when you do the research.

All you need to do is follow the money.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/master_file/illuminaticonspiracy.htm

The money manipulation force

This Awareness indicates that the money-changers by whatever name, their force of darkness, which had controlled the economies of nations; this money manipulation force which moved from Atlantis through EgyptJerusalemIsraelBabyloniaRomeGreece, the European nations, the United States and Russia, and now has moved into the Orient; this force of economic control which did create the wars in Europe between France, Spain, England, Germany, Russia, --all of these in their time,-- this force which created colonialism, which manipulated the rise and fall of power in nations; this force which caused the assassination of Robert and John Kennedy, behind the assassination of Marthin Luther King, behind the suffering of thousands of entities, of millions of entities; this force behind the Vietnam war and now operates behind all of these smaller wars in various countries; this force which set up the Communistic revolution in Russia, all financed and manipulated by the international banking system operated through the Rothschilds, through the Rockefellers, who themselves were set up by the Rothschilds for a base in the United States; these forces and these powers who passed their information from one generation to another, who train their followers into levels of deception, fraud and the use of power against the masses of humanity: these forces are now engaged in the ultimate goal which entities throughout history have hoped to experience wherein an entity glimpses the possibility to become king of the world, and sets out to conquer the world.

This Awareness indicates in the past the opportunities for this were never so great as they are now. This Awareness indicates that these few hidden entities, (the number being 13); these 13 entities having influence over the rest of the world. Through their followers, through their families, through their interrelationship with other families in marriage and in economic ties, these entities are now moving frantically to bring about a world government. This to begin by creating a crisis which is intended to collapse the government of the United States as it has been known, is intended to destroy the Constitution and replace it with another, is intended to destroy the Bill of Rights.