Science Forums

The Earth Is Growing Up, Subvert Your World View

xps13579

you are wrong. I don't try to modify Newton's theory but Einstein's field equation, I am sure you don't  read my paper to understand, in the paper all of the conclusions are discussed systematically and clearly

You actually say you're modifying Newton's theory, and yes I know the math of Relativity to see you're applying Einstein to make the modification. That's basically college sophomore physics homework. There's absolutely nothing in your paper that shows how the math transfers to physical matter, and in fact the opposite is so well proven, you've got to do a whole heck of a lot more than do some simple twiddles to Einstein to make that point. 

Happy to try to understand stuff that makes sense in the context of what we already know, but ignoring what we know doesn't get you there. 

Errors using inadequate data are much less than those using no data at all, :phones:
Buffy

Presuming it were true, what difference would a growing Earth make? What would it change for engineering, space travel, communication, or any other sort of real application?

It can help the earthquake research, from the expansion of the earth reveal earthquake formation, to achieve accurate prediction, it tells us the coal and oil from the depths of the earth, in the depths of the earth there are coal and oil. It explains correctly the change of day length to considering the growth, for long time space travel must refer the change of mass of the earth and  get acclimatized to  new surroundings..................

Edited by xps13579

It can help the earthquake research, from the expansion of the earth reveal earthquake formation, to achieve accurate prediction, it tells us the coal and oil from the depths of the earth, in the depths of the earth there are coal and oil. It explains correctly the change of day length to considering the growth, for long time space travel must refer the change of mass of the earth and  get acclimatized to  new surroundings..................

OK, so predict an earthquake for us. Location, date, magnitude, and the exact math you use to derive them. Additionally, tell us where there is a gas, coal, or oil deposit not yet identified by conventional geology. Some specifics too for your added reference to space travel.

You actually say you're modifying Newton's theory, and yes I know the math of Relativity to see you're applying Einstein to make the modification. That's basically college sophomore physics homework. There's absolutely nothing in your paper that shows how the math transfers to physical matter, and in fact the opposite is so well proven, you've got to do a whole heck of a lot more than do some simple twiddles to Einstein to make that point. 

Happy to try to understand stuff that makes sense in the context of what we already know, but ignoring what we know doesn't get you there. 

Errors using inadequate data are much less than those using no data at all, :phones:
Buffy

Well, since you said you understand my paper, then I ask you, what is the specific modifications to the gravitational field equation for me. I don't think I modified the Newton theory, you insist opinionatedly that I modified  Newton's theory, please specify Newton's what I changed? and again you seem unfair to treat new things, I often heard of that the advancement of good new ideas is always hampered by the careerism of scientists, are you  among them?

Edited by xps13579

• 2 weeks later...