Science Forums

Fractals

current

*bump*

Who have I attacked ?

People who understand the definition of the word "fractals" by telling them the "Only True Fractal" is a living object.

People don't like it when you hijack their language, twist it beyond all recognition and then *insist* that they're wrong for disagreeing with you.

Whether you want to admit it or not-and it looks like you don't-that is an anti-social act that attacks everyone.

It's also obnoxiously self-centered.

And it bears no resemblance to what people mean when they say "reasoning it out."

Plus, no where in this threads 30-odd posts have you justified *why* living fractals are the "Only True Fractals," meaning that yes, as I said in post #2, you've done nothing here but engage in the "No True Scotsman" Fallacy.

I strongly suggest you go look at the linked Wiki page and consider why I've said this before responding again.

Everything worthwhile begins life as a mistake,  :phones:

Buffy

*bump*

People who understand the definition of the word "fractals" by telling them the "Only True Fractal" is a living object.

People don't like it when you hijack their language, twist it beyond all recognition and then *insist* that they're wrong for disagreeing with you.

Whether you want to admit it or not-and it looks like you don't-that is an anti-social act that attacks everyone.

It's also obnoxiously self-centered.

And it bears no resemblance to what people mean when they say "reasoning it out."

Plus, no where in this threads 30-odd posts have you justified *why* living fractals are the "Only True Fractals," meaning that yes, as I said in post #2, you've done nothing here but engage in the "No True Scotsman" Fallacy.

I strongly suggest you go look at the linked Wiki page and consider why I've said this before responding again.

Everything worthwhile begins life as a mistake,  :phones:

Buffy

I strongly suggest you look up fractals .

Fractals , in life have the ability to reproduce the whole .