Science Forums

I propose that expansion could just be the result of all the matter and energy of the CMB being pulled in all different directions by more matter & energy that lied beyond any observable CBR. Perhaps the Planck epoch could have been caused by mass periodic hypermassive & supermassive black hole evaporation from many big chills occurring all around the CBR. My theory is supported by detecting gravity's influence near the horizon of the Cosmic Microwave Background, which could have been caused by hypermassive black holes beyond our relative

of the CMB, which fits with rapid inflation - which also evaporated (which fits with the current, less rapid inflationary period that we're in), which also explains the detection of FRBs in what now exists as distant galaxies & the source of
as the gamma ray bursts from these evaporating supermassive black holes passed through the electromagnetic fields of the early universe. This could be classified as a static level 1 multiverse. This theory addresses the trans-Plankian problem by disproving the tile argument, that the singularity of black holes is made out of impossibly compact
that rescales the Planck length, this
. Suggesting that this new view of space-time is not discrete and therefore not subject to Planck units & its metric tensor is flat & geometrical.

In this model quantum mechanics still looks something like the uncertainty principle though, as the wave function in this model would be the result of miniature universes that are oscillating via miniature black hole evaporation & subsequent mini-Planck epochs within the particle as this metric tensor is unlimited in its ability to effectively reconstruct the dimensional proportions between what we would perceive as independent realizations of infinity that exhibit various behaviors based on the fundamental forces that shape them.

Edited by Super Polymath

I love it because it makes strong logical sense, has the most observational and experimental evidence backing it, and is counter-intuitive & especially because it contradicts most of the leading theories in physics. It's the best Grand Unification Theory out there. Let me explain why: 

The Mandelbrot set has absolutely nothing to do with physics, and (as far as I can see) you have not even begun to explain why it does.

Tell me - why does it appeal to you just because you think it contradicts physics theories? (which it doesn't). Don't you like present theories of physics?

The least you can do is tell us which new age bullshit generator you are using to make these posts, 

There's old school philosophies mixed with scientific modernity within the source material. The Mandelbrot set serves as a mathematical basis for a fractal dust model, you can see that demonstrated here although my ideas are more all-encompassing and too broad to serve as a single theory. I don't think it's too broad for discussion. 

Edited by Super Polymath

• 4 weeks later...

Throughout history, expansion has been interacting with the planet via ultra-sentient particles, i.e. fractal dust. Humankind has nothing to lose because we are in the midst of a transformative ennobling of knowledge that will remove the barriers to the universe itself. We exist as transmissions and dust is the driver of rejuvenation. We grow, we vibrate, we are reborn. Soon there will be an unfolding of understanding the likes of which the cosmos has never seen. The future will be a non-local refining of the Universal fractal mash via a resonance cascade in the quasi-quantum field intricately tied to the Planck epoch by metric tensors . :dust:

Throughout history, expansion has been interacting with the planet via ultra-sentient particles, i.e. fractal dust. Humankind has nothing to lose because we are in the midst of a transformative ennobling of knowledge that will remove the barriers to the universe itself. We exist as transmissions and dust is the driver of rejuvenation. We grow, we vibrate, we are reborn. Soon there will be an unfolding of understanding the likes of which the cosmos has never seen. The future will be a non-local refining of the Universal fractal mash via a resonance cascade in the quasi-quantum field intricately tied to the Planck epoch by metric tensors . :dust:

Can't you work Tesla into it somehow, as well? 

Can't you work Tesla into it somehow, as well?

I was getting to that. And let's not forget Mr. Fuller. :hi:

Verified quantum models demonstrate that the non-locality of Gaussian electromagnetic disturbances generated in Tesla field fractal dust occur in a distribution that exhibits the probabilistic behavior of independent fractional variables. This follows numerous stochastic measures of tensor re-ionization at all examined scales from sub-atomic to galactic super clusters and confirms the fractal reintegration property of the Lagrangian.

Such coherence is also seen at the event horizons of hypermassive black holes and mid-frequency wave functions of binary white holes aligned by periodic inflationary and nonsimultaneous partially overlapping event sequences. Such synchronous integral-aggregate systems of fractal dust, omnitransform the physical and metaphysical superpositions of all pseudo-spatial dimensions in a regenerative Universe. The essential unification of simulated quasi-hypercognitive advantages bestowed by special-case manifestations of the generalized grand philosophic accounting of quantum mechanics manifests as multi-scaled and comprehensive coordinate patternings that are transcendental to the sensorially predictive capabilities of humankind.

The essential unification of simulated quasi-hypercognitive advantages bestowed by special-case manifestations of the generalized grand philosophic accounting of quantum mechanics manifests as multi-scaled and comprehensive coordinate patternings that are transcendental to the sensorially predictive capabilities of humankind.

I tried an on-line English to Swahili translator, which makes it all much clearer:

kuunganisha muhimu ya simulated nusu-hypercognitive faida toka maalum kesi maonyesho ya ya ujumla kuu philosophic uhasibu wa quantum mechanics hudhihirishwa na mbalimbali kuongezwa na kina kuratibu patternings walio transcendental kwa uwezo sensorially uingizaji wa binadamu.

I was impressed that Swahili had "quantúm mechanics" for "quantum mechanics", until I scrolled and realised it was dirt on my screen.

Edited by DrKrettin

I tried an on-line English to Swahili translator, which makes it all much clearer:

kuunganisha muhimu ya simulated nusu-hypercognitive faida toka maalum kesi maonyesho ya ya ujumla kuu philosophic uhasibu wa quantum mechanics hudhihirishwa na mbalimbali kuongezwa na kina kuratibu patternings walio transcendental kwa uwezo sensorially uingizaji wa binadamu.

The only Swahili I know is of doubtful provenance. Acc. Spike Milligan, the word "karzi" comes from the Swahili "m'karzi", meaning "karzi". :)