• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#222 Dubbelosix

Dubbelosix

Understanding

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:18 PM

Okay, so the rotation of evaporating black holes gives the universe its rotation, which leads to expansion - which itself both increases the rate of rotation & decreases the rate of expansion (but expansion is still continuous).

kind of.

What happens in there has to be some chemical change in the universe for the phase transition to occur. It is indeed, expected to be a radiative process.

The rotation however, is even more intrinsic than that process. It is a part of the primordial dynamics. Like how spin is intrinsic to a particle without actual rotation, but this can also be argued to be the wrong model for particles. I can't be bothered going into that tonight, I'll do it another day.

#223 Dubbelosix

Dubbelosix

Understanding

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:19 PM

However can I rephrase what you said?

#224 Dubbelosix

Dubbelosix

Understanding

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:22 PM

''Okay, so the rotation of evaporating black holes gives the universe its rotation, which leads to expansion - which itself both increases the rate of rotation & decreases the rate of expansion (but expansion is still continuous).''

The rotation of a universe has always been there - some thermo-chemical reaction took place which marked the phase transition from all-matter liquid into radiation vapour. Because this is a radiative process there is a limited energy given in the universe: there may be non-conservation however taking place very early on, where particle pair creation happens in non-linear ways, not allowing spontaneous reduction to photon energy.

This is especially significant during at least within the first 10,000 years of big bang. That's my guess though.

#225 Dubbelosix

Dubbelosix

Understanding

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:24 PM

Now, the universe is like a black hole I don't actually believe it is one. I do believe however, the parameters for the weak equivalence principle are themselves equivalent for both of the following phenomenon:

1) the universe at large

2) black holes

Scientific methodology dictates, we should not assume this means both are the same, only that both are limited by similar physics.

#226 Dubbelosix

Dubbelosix

Understanding

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:26 PM

''Okay, so the rotation of evaporating black holes gives the universe its rotation, which leads to expansion - which itself both increases the rate of rotation & decreases the rate of expansion (but expansion is still continuous).''

The rotation of a universe has always been there - some thermo-chemical reaction took place which marked the phase transition from all-matter liquid into radiation vapour. Because this is a radiative process there is a limited energy given in the universe: there may be non-conservation however taking place very early on, where particle pair creation happens in non-linear ways, not allowing spontaneous reduction to photon energy.

This is especially significant during at least within the first 10,000 years of big bang. That's my guess though.

I say 10, 000 years for a reason related to the fine structure, but that's for future work I won't be getting into here for a while yet.

#227 Dubbelosix

Dubbelosix

Understanding

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:27 PM

Buffy, may I request my post now be closed. There is really no more question fullfilling the post. The work here for now, may as well reach out to each brick in the wall.

#228 Super Polymath

Super Polymath

Explaining

• Members
  • 518 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:53 PM

Because without Cherenkov radiation there's nothing for the vast gamma rays emitted by evaporating black holes at the end of the big chill to fuse into the quark-gluon plasma of the CMBR.

Meaning you're left with The Big Bang Theory, & as Ocean Breeze showed, Hawking claimed that rotation is too slow to account for current observations of dark energy in the CMBR for your Dark Flow.

#229 Buffy

Buffy

Resident Slayer

• Administrators
  • 8548 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:54 PM

Thread closed at the request of the Original Poster. Feel free as usual to start new threads.

But through it all, when there was doubt, I ate it up and spit it out, :phones:
Buffy