Science Forums

How to bend spacetime, cause an intersection, and pass through?

GreekTTC

ok i have a theory based on the observations of pusars and the seemingly resonant effect of different density levels of matter

basically instead of the paper thory at the beginning of the post

it is more like a crunch

imagine 4 levels of gravity

gravity

magnetism

space-time bend

other(black hole)

with possibly other resonations inbetween

now when a pulsar is formed you have massive fusion that creates this massive spinning magnet

now on the outside we see these effects

now surrounding the pulsar ar what appear to be tiny iron objects

now

like the sun when the magnetic field spews and creates a solar flare

there is a distinct north south polarazation of the flare

now imagine this also being a higher resonant effect of a denser form of gravity

but in a pulsar

now as things go

planets an stars and galaxies collide

given

now a chunk of this heavy matter could have been ejected

and formed a meteor or a comet

now look at the bermuda triangel

and the recorded magnetic field of the planet

now when the magnetic field reaches a specific intensity it could create a bend in the space part of space time

similar to the bend in the time aspect of space time as speed goes (E=mc2)

now this would create al;l the strange occurances at the bermuda triangle

especially considering the magnetic field that is detected there

let me know what you think

peace

I think bending the space produces gravity so if we could produce gravity we could bend the space (space/time).

I know it can be done and it has been done.(too much evidence out there despite the fact that the "agents" among us dont want you to believe)!

the key elements are electricity, magnetism and any element that has a lot of electro-weak force (more than it needs)

I think bending the space produces gravity so if we could produce gravity we could bend the space (space/time).

I know it can be done and it has been done.(too much evidence out there despite the fact that the "agents" among us dont want you to believe)!

the key elements are electricity, magnetism and any element that has a lot of electro-weak force (more than it needs)

Oh yeah? Like element 118?

so 118 is only theoretical

it says that the results were fabricated by the author

plus at that poiint in the table elements are said to be unstable and decay quick

thats why i was thinkin that the elemental level would be closer to the 200's

you know another stable platform that heavy elements can exist at

Hard to believe that an element in the 200's would be stable, if I remember my Isaac Asimov correctly it's beyond the theoretical limits of possibility.

ok as far as a black hole goes

NO ONE KNOWS

anything anyone has ever said is purely theoretical

that being said

we do have some proof on the formation of a pulsar

now as far s we know

a pulsar is formed at the collapse of a star

(for whatever reason, i.e.no more fuel?, amount of matter collected ecceeds the maximum gravitatonal point at which it simply collapses releasing tons of energy in the process and possibly emitting a gamma burst or something similar)

now as we know when hydrogen is heated and compacted like the event that could possibly be occuring on our star (the sun), it has a fusion reaction to make helium

now similar to this, at the point to where a pulsar either colapses from too much gravity at one single point, or at the collapse after a super nova and the speed of the particles collide and condense ant massive speeds and gravity and manetism, then it would be similar to the fusion that we do with particle accelerators, now at this point there would definately be heavier elements created, now weather or not they stay for long may be up to the rules of the universe, but mabe the rules apply at the level of more time in a highly compacted state increase the stability of said element, or the elements need more nuetrons then can be allowed using our current particle accelerator unless we add more using an element like plutonium(as far as i understand), either way inside such a dense object as a pulsar there are extreme condition going to exist, and as such probly more protons and nuetrons then we know what to do with, hence creating an element higher on the scale'

now mabe some of these element can only exist in such an enviroment, but they may be able to exist outside the envyroment in stable isotopes or reoccuring bands of periodic matter composition,

now as far as a black hole, i pesonally believe we are all looking at it in the wrong prespectiv, kinda like trying to look at the other side of the planet, i think a black hole increases the amount of space around it thereby making the universe not as "flat" as one might think, but allowing for more space and the effects the it would have (increased matter potential, increased area), thus the particle beam we see would be more like a glimmer in space time

any way thats just what i think

Please explain what a theoretical atom with 200 protons has to do with a black hole or a pulsar for that matter.

plus it would be an increased potential ,per space-time area cubed, of gravitational resonances, including magnetism, and especially magnetism, that being a strong force unlike gravity, my theoretical element would contain gravity and magnetism,

now the thing i ponder as of late is what are the potential other resonances of these particular forms of matter all the way up to a black hole

where the black hole could possibly be like going a different direction in the universe till you get to a wall which is the heavily dense matter, mabe just thinkin

Hi belovelife! Welcome to hypography!

ok i have a theory based on the observations of pusars and the seemingly resonant effect of different density levels of matter
I see some serious problems with your ideas (though we might call any collection of ideas a theory in everyday speech, in science, there are stricter requirements, a major one that it makes specific, testable predictions).
basically instead of the paper thory at the beginning of the post

it is more like a crunch

imagine 4 levels of gravity

gravity

magnetism

space-time bend

other(black hole)

with possibly other resonations inbetween

”space-time bending” is just a phrase describing the formal mathematics of general relativity that describes gravity. Black holes are just a consequence of this theory. Magnetism is not the same thing as gravity - though it obeys a similar force law (

Coulomb's law, [math]F = \frac{k_eq_1q_2}{r^2}[/math], vs. Newton’s law of gravity, [math]F = \frac{Gm_1m_2}{r^2}[/math]

), because charge can be positive or negative, it can be either attractive or repulsive, and affects only bodies with nonzero net charge, while mass being only positive, gravity can be only attractive. Although all bodies with charge must also have mass, not all bodies with mass must have charge.

Theories such as MOND - which proposes not a different law of gravity, but a different law of motion ([math]F = m f(a) a[/math] rather than the usual [math]F = m a[/math]) - are the closest I can think of to ones that where gravity has something like “levels”, that is, behaved differently in different domains.

now when a pulsar is formed you have massive fusion that creates this massive spinning magnet
Because most people associate the word “fusion” with nuclear fusion, I think a better word for what’s believed to happen when a pulsar forms – the collapse of a star that is no longer converting mass to electromagnetic energy via fusion into a neutron star – is compaction. Another key idea is degeneracy, since matter this compact no longer follows the usual laws for fermionic matter. Some of the degenerate matter in a neutron star is neutonium (not all matter in a neutron star is degenerate – they’re believed to crusts of very compact ordinary matter).
now on the outside we see these effects

now surrounding the pulsar ar what appear to be tiny iron objects

now

like the sun when the magnetic field spews and creates a solar flare

there is a distinct north south polarazation of the flare

Because, unlike ordinary stars, neutron stars have no source of energy, they can’t overcome expel matter the way stars do as solar wind or mass ejections. Because they aren’t dense enough to be black holes, they can emit electromagnetic radiation, typically from the collision of ordinary matter in their accretion disks or with their surfaces
now imagine this also being a higher resonant effect of a denser form of gravity

but in a pulsar

As noted above, there’s really no scientifically real “denser form of gravity”. Gravitational fields can be strong or weak, but at least in the domain that includes neutron star/pulsars, its all due to the same fundamental fields/forces.
now as things go

planets an stars and galaxies collide

given

now a chunk of this heavy matter could have been ejected

and formed a meteor or a comet

If a fragment of neutronium from a neutron star were ejected due to a collision (such collisions are very unlikely, but possible), the degenerate neutronium would revert to ordinary matter beyond the high gravitational field near the neutron star, because degeneracy, nuclear, and intermolecular forces would again exceed gravitational force.

There’s theoretical speculation that matter from a collapsed star remnant more massive than a neutron star but not massive enough to form a black hole – from a quark star – might be of a form that could retain its high density in a weak gravitational field. Such matter is called strange matter, a small fragment of it a strangelet.

Although it’s uncertain that strangelets have ever existed or can exist, it’s possible that if they could, they could be very dangerous, because they could convert ordinary atomic matter into strange matter. For example the Sun or the Earth struck by a stangelet, either from a distant celestial object, or created by a particle accelerator, could be an end-of-the world catastrophe. :eek:

now look at the bermuda triangle

and the recorded magnetic field of the planet

now when the magnetic field reaches a specific intensity it could create a bend in the space part of space time

similar to the bend in the time aspect of space time as speed goes (E=mc2)

This doesn’t make much sense. The earth’s magnetic field is everywhere very weak (from 30 to 60 microteslas – about 1/100th that of a typical refrigerator magnet, or 1 millionth (1/100000000) of the strongest artificial magnet).

The mass–energy equivalence formula, [math]E=mc^2[/math], isn’t a reference to space time curvature, or the speed of any particle that can travel at less than the speed of light.

now this would create al;l the strange occurances at the bermuda triangle

especially considering the magnetic field that is detected there

Despite much popular belief in it, no magnetic anomalies have ever been measured in the Bermuda Triangle greater than those found elsewhere on Earth. Because magnetic anomalies are the result of variations in rock, and rock is further from points on the ocean’s surface than on the land’s, the strongest magnetic anomalies are found on land.

Also, despite much popular belief, there’s no evidence that more ships or aircraft are lost, under mysterious circumstances or otherwise, in the Bermuda Triangle than in areas of similar size and usage elsewhere on the oceans. Records of the loss of ships and aircraft are very well documented, and claims about the Bermuda Triangle have been carefully checked, and found to be unfounded (see, for example, Gas Hydrate at the USGS, Bermuda Triangle)

peace
Om Shanti :)

Hi belovelife! Welcome to hypography! I see some serious problems with your ideas (though we might call any collection of ideas a theory in everyday speech, in science, there are stricter requirements, a major one that it makes specific, testable predictions). ”space-time bending” is just a phrase describing the formal mathematics of general relativity that describes gravity. Black holes are just a consequence of this theory. Magnetism is not the same thing as gravity - though it obeys a similar force law (

Coulomb's law, [math]F = \frac{k_eq_1q_2}{r^2}[/math], vs. Newton’s law of gravity, [math]F = \frac{Gm_1m_2}{r^2}[/math]

), because charge can be positive or negative, it can be either attractive or repulsive, and affects only bodies with nonzero net charge, while mass being only positive, gravity can be only attractive. Although all bodies with charge must also have mass, not all bodies with mass must have charge.

Theories such as MOND - which proposes not a different law of gravity, but a different law of motion ([math]F = m f(a) a[/math] rather than the usual [math]F = m a[/math]) - are the closest I can think of to ones that where gravity has something like “levels”, that is, behaved differently in different domains. Because most people associate the word “fusion” with nuclear fusion, I think a better word for what’s believed to happen when a pulsar forms – the collapse of a star that is no longer converting mass to electromagnetic energy via fusion into a neutron star – is compaction. Another key idea is degeneracy, since matter this compact no longer follows the usual laws for fermionic matter. Some of the degenerate matter in a neutron star is neutonium (not all matter in a neutron star is degenerate – they’re believed to crusts of very compact ordinary matter). Because, unlike ordinary stars, neutron stars have no source of energy, they can’t overcome expel matter the way stars do as solar wind or mass ejections. Because they aren’t dense enough to be black holes, they can emit electromagnetic radiation, typically from the collision of ordinary matter in their accretion disks or with their surfaces As noted above, there’s really no scientifically real “denser form of gravity”. Gravitational fields can be strong or weak, but at least in the domain that includes neutron star/pulsars, its all due to the same fundamental fields/forces. If a fragment of neutronium from a neutron star were ejected due to a collision (such collisions are very unlikely, but possible), the degenerate neutronium would revert to ordinary matter beyond the high gravitational field near the neutron star, because degeneracy, nuclear, and intermolecular forces would again exceed gravitational force.

There’s theoretical speculation that matter from a collapsed star remnant more massive than a neutron star but not massive enough to form a black hole – from a quark star – might be of a form that could retain its high density in a weak gravitational field. Such matter is called strange matter, a small fragment of it a strangelet.

Although it’s uncertain that strangelets have ever existed or can exist, it’s possible that if they could, they could be very dangerous, because they could convert ordinary atomic matter into strange matter. For example the Sun or the Earth struck by a stangelet, either from a distant celestial object, or created by a particle accelerator, could be an end-of-the world catastrophe. :eek: This doesn’t make much sense. The earth’s magnetic field is everywhere very weak (from 30 to 60 microteslas – about 1/100th that of a typical refrigerator magnet, or 1 millionth (1/100000000) of the strongest artificial magnet).

The mass–energy equivalence formula, [math]E=mc^2[/math], isn’t a reference to space time curvature, or the speed of any particle that can travel at less than the speed of light.

Despite much popular belief in it, no magnetic anomalies have ever been measured in the Bermuda Triangle greater than those found elsewhere on Earth. Because magnetic anomalies are the result of variations in rock, and rock is further from points on the ocean’s surface than on the land’s, the strongest magnetic anomalies are found on land.

Also, despite much popular belief, there’s no evidence that more ships or aircraft are lost, under mysterious circumstances or otherwise, in the Bermuda Triangle than in areas of similar size and usage elsewhere on the oceans. Records of the loss of ships and aircraft are very well documented, and claims about the Bermuda Triangle have been carefully checked, and found to be unfounded (see, for example, Gas Hydrate at the USGS, Bermuda Triangle) Om Shanti :)

ok on the bermuda triangle thing, ok i heard of the methane pocket gasses that could sink even planes althought extremely likely of the possible reason, considering the large amounts of methane that are at the bottom of the ocean in little tiny gel like packages, i still say that a metoer is the likely cause

let me get to that

then i know magnetism is different than gravity , but whati'm saying is the difference in the noble gasses, all are noble, but they all react differently

so magnetism acts like a macrocosmal gravity, whereas the sun would exibit more of a similar effect to an atom, like solar flares, the flare itself hase the north and south magnetic field, where the sun exibits more of a gravity effect (similar, and correct me if i'm wrong)so there is no true north and south pole

where the atom exibits gravity "uniformly" around the whole 3d perimiter of the nucleus where the opposing electrons keep things apart through magnetic rules (ie opposites attract, so magnetism would be a harmonic space-time effect of the particular composition of the nucleus of the atom, hence any further stronger resonations would require possibly exponetial periodics of an original (say iron then the next resonation would be 626 althought i'm just using it as an example although a exponetial resonation may not be neccisary it may just be like going to the next spectrum in the rainbow)

and my theoretical resonation would bend space time

now i know that the dense elements usually break apart,

and the possibility of dense clusters of nuetron may combine with other elements to for highly complex "molecules" of said heavier elements, that is not neccisarily the point i'm getting at

and i agree that the crust would be a normal form of matter in a pulsar

and i don't think we have enough energy combined on the planet to form a black hole,

and i'm not talking about a strong magnetic object

the matter i submit is possible would have magnetism, but its spacetime bending capabilities are amplified by a strong magnetic field such as the magnetic field of the planet

and i submit that at the different densities of nuclei, this defines the way a atom interacts with spacetime, like different notes in the scale, and then different octaves of the scale

Gold Hill, OR - Oregon Vortex

now here is an example

although it is said to be an optical illusion

my friend went there

and from the same spot

the camera had a difference of around 100 pixles at each side of the line

this describes the effect of the theoretic matter that i am describing,

now if this element was effected by the earths magnetic field, then as i fluctuates the effect could be "turned on and off" kind of, the effect is always there, but when the magnetic field harmonises with the element a specific intensities, it become more pronounced

Oh yeah? Like element 118?
so 118 is only theoretical

it says that the results were fabricated by the author

It’s true that a 2002 claim for the synthesis of [ce]^{293}_{119}Uuo[/ce], after others were unable to reproduce the published reaction, was retracted by LBNL with the admission that its principle author faked data. However, in 2006, LLNL/JINR appears to have synthesized [ce]^{294}_{119}Uuo[/ce], a claim that’s withstood review with an estimated probability of a false positive of less than 1/100000. The synthesis is very rare – only 3 nuclei were synthesized the LLNL/JINR people in 2 years – and the half-life both predicted and observed to be very short – about 0.0089 seconds.

The wikipedia article “ununoctium” has a pretty good summary and references on this.

plus at that poiint in the table elements are said to be unstable and decay quick

thats why i was thinkin that the elemental level would be closer to the 200's

you know another stable platform that heavy elements can exist at

This sounds like an allusion to the “islands of stability” idea Seaborg theorized about in the 1980s, which has since proved pretty good at predicting results of synthesizing heavy elements. Among its predictions are stable elements with 184 neutrons and 114, 120, or 126 protons, though it uncertain what “stable” means precisely – some expect it half-lives of minutes or days, others on the order of billions of years.

As of yet, nobody’s managed to synthesize an island element. For example, [ce]^{288}_{114}Uuq[/ce] and [ce]^{289}_{114}Uuq[/ce] have been synthesize and half-lives of 2.8 and 2.6 s, but Ununquadium’s island element [ce]^{298}_{114}Uuq[/ce], with predicted half-life of minutes to billions of years, hasn’t been. Synthesizing an island element remains one of the big outstanding challenges for nuclear chemists.

Hard to believe that an element in the 200's would be stable, if I remember my Isaac Asimov correctly it's beyond the theoretical limits of possibility.
Here I just don’t know the formalism of nuclear chemistry, specifically its shell model well enough to comment much, but I think that, in principle, there could be islands of stability beyond Seaborg’s 184 neutron one. Whether any natural phenomena or technology distinguishable from magic could synthesize such element, however, is a hard question.
well then black holes wouldnot exist,

but i'm not talking that dense

just as dense as would form at a pulsar

you knw the collapse of a star

With degenerate matter (neutronium, etc), the weak interaction important in forming stable nuclei ceases to be important, because it is less than the force of gravity. The only force opposing gravity in such matter is “degeneracy pressure” due to the exclusion principle – that is, that two fermions (composites like neutrons, or their constituent quarks) can’t have the same quantum state, which would include occupying he same space.

So we don’t expect degenerate matter to have meaningful atomic numbers and mass, the way normal elements do, or be able to exist long other than in very strong gravitational fields. There’s not much practical connection between techniques of nuclear chemistry, which attempts to synthesize novel element in nearly gravitationally flat space, and what goes on in neutron stars and (arguably unknowably black holes). Neutronium isn’t a “dense element” with a meaningful atomic number and mass, but something with a nuclear formula like [ce]^n_0Neutronium[/ce], where [math]n[/math] is on the order of [math]10^{57}[/math]. It just doesn’t make sense to mix the two disciplines of astrophysics and nuclear chemistry in this way.

So we don’t expect degenerate matter to have meaningful atomic numbers and mass, the way normal elements do, or be able to exist long other than in very strong gravitational fields. There’s not much practical connection between techniques of nuclear chemistry, which attempts to synthesize novel element in nearly gravitationally flat space, and what goes on in neutron stars and (arguably unknowably black holes). Neutronium isn’t a “dense element” with a meaningful atomic number and mass, but something with a nuclear formula like [ce]^n_0Neutronium[/ce], where [math]n[/math] is on the order of [math]10^{57}[/math]. It just doesn’t make sense to mix the two disciplines of astrophysics and nuclear chemistry in this way.

i think astro physics and nuclear chemisry need to be related to eachother

otherwise we are missing a link

the relationship between the two have to be proportional in some way

and then you throw the idea of a polyverse plasmoidial energy pattern into the mix

and the relationship of energy coupling in different patterns could change the way we view nuclear chemistry

consider this

say you take a neutronium of x densty, combine it with a unstable heavily dense element (heavily dense = atomic number above 100)

the nuetral aspect of the neutronium adds gravity or density to the "molecule"

so as the gravity increases per area squared, the half life of the element increases, due to strengthened pattern of neclei crunched together in a "nest"

allowing for the electron shells to be united and act more like a combined atom as opposed to individual atoms, and sharing all the electrons