Science Forums

We Are Born Of The Cycle Of Elements

sunshaker

THE ELECTRON/PROTON YEARS  (3100 year cycles) 

We are born of the "Elements', My birth element is z101 Mendelevium, Perhaps why I was drawn to the periodic table.

My date of birth 6/12/1964, 6+12+19+64 =  z101 Mendelelium.

Being born of the "Elements", explains why we bond or react to some people better than others.
Every day and every person is ruled by a set of element cycles.

There is much you can work out through the "Element Cycles",
My full birth cycle of "Elements": Potassium-Gold-Bismuth-Americium-Mendelevium.
a, 1900 century = z19 Potassium
b, 1960's = z79 Gold
c,  1964 = z83 Bismuth
d,  1964 6th December =19+64+6+12= z101 Mendelivium

If you are born in the 1900's, you are born of Potassium z19 (Alkali Metal), but our children who are born in 2000's, are born of Calcium z20 (Alkali Earth Metal).

I use these words loosely "Protons, Electrons, Elements", These are labels we have attached, to make sense of the "physical world",
Once i realized our universe is a Proton, You realize electrons/protons through the elements can also explain how we "perceive time".

I have worked out “some of the expansions of time" using an "Extended periodic table, z1 to z172.
http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/electron-years1.xls 

And have come to realize our next major expansion happens when we expand to Element z172,

THIS WILL HAPPEN ON THE 31/12/3099, 31+12+30+99=z172, This is a  3100 year cycle(to the day) There are cycles within cycles, I realized each of these cycles signifies a major event for the "human race". 

After the 31/12/3099 = z172, We drop back to 1/1/3100 which is 1+1+31= z 33 Arsenic, and the cycle goes on.

Here are a couple of 3100 years events:
1a,  3100bc Humans develop 1st writing system(cuneiform)
1b, 3100bc    major events

http://www.onereed.com/articles/3000bc1.html

This shows how time moves through the elements, It takes 3100 years for each cycle to travel through the elements, from z1 to z172.
electron%2Byears%2B3100%2Bcycle.png

31/12/30/99 AD EXPANDS TO Z172 FINAL ELEMENT IN PERIODIC TABLE, It will be a major event yet again, as we cycle into a new cycle/calender.
There are many of these cycles within, Here are some of the Major cycles:a,3100yrs, b,533,200yrs, c,91,710,400,yrs d,15,774,188,800,yrs 
1, 3100 years is how long it takes to go through a lessor cycle z1 to z172.

2, 533,200 years bc, 172 x 3100=533,200 is the next major cycle, 530,000bc is when it is thought the "Human voice may have gained its full vocal range at least 530,000 years ago, A leap forward for mankind.

3, 91,710,400 years bc, 172 x 533,200=91,710,400 is the next major cycle, This takes us to the "Cretaceous period", Turonian – (89.8-93.9 MYA), This is when "Modern Mamals evolved.
At the beginning of the Turonian an anoxic event took place which is called the Cenomanian-Turonian boundary event or the "Bonarelli Event". These extinction events, are also creation events.

4, 15,774,188,800 BC, 172 X 533,200=15,774,188,800 BC, This is 15.77 billion years, This is what I believe is the real age of the "Universe/Big Bang event".

Here is my extended periodic table, z1 TO z172: Where you can work out any possible dates element.
92%2Bnatural%2Belements.png

Oh no! It's "Up Periscope!" from another world-class fruitcake.

I had to put this guy on Ignore on sciforums, because he drove me nuts with his misrepresentation of the Periodic Table and his daft numerology.

Can we move this quickly to "Silly Claims" and slam the lid down?

Edited by exchemist

I had to put this guy on Ignore on sciforums, because he drove me nuts with his misrepresentation of the Periodic Table and his daft numerology.

Can we move this quickly to "Silly Claims" and slam the lid down?

Just because you have limited knowledge of the periodic table, it does not mean others do.

What is misrepresented in my periodic table, other than I have extended it to z172, The censors seems to point to z172.

If your from "sciforums", you are one of 2 people, both arrogant arses, unable of creative thought. You are a wiki mouthpiece. 

all the above known elements up to z118, have all their correct electron sequences, I have only followed this sequence to take them to z172, which to me completes the periodic table.

I have been a member here for 5 years, I may not post much, but I always visit, You have been a member less than a year, yet you attack me, over YOUR LACK OF UNDERSTANDING.

Edited by sunshaker

Just because you have limited knowledge of the periodic table, it does not mean others do.

What is misrepresented in my periodic table, other than I have extended it to z172, The censors seems to point to z172.

If your from "sciforums", you are one of 2 people, both arrogant arses, unable of creative thought. You are a wiki mouthpiece. 

all the above known elements up to z118, have all their correct electron sequences, I have only followed this sequence to take them to z172, which to me completes the periodic table.

I have been a member here for 5 years, I may not post much, but I always visit, You have been a member less than a year, yet you attack me, over YOUR LACK OF UNDERSTANDING.

Here we go..... :)

You should know by now, exchemist, that wisdom is directly proportional to the cube of the length of time you have been posting crap on an internet forum, and a lifetime's experience of working as a scientist is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT. Shame on you.

You should know by now, exchemist, that wisdom is directly proportional to the cube of the length of time you have been posting crap on an internet forum, and a lifetime's experience of working as a scientist is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT. Shame on you.

Yes quite right, I stand corrected. Silly me.

So insults are all we get from "The liberal lefties", who control most science forums,

but your time is coming to an end, along with the liberal corrupt MSM, you back your insult up with one of many sockpuppets @DrKrettin, name says it all, 

you get a"like"for your insult from @pzkpfw,

What do you all have in common, all joined nearly the same time? all the same person? 

I have seen how this science forums work, over the years members drop of, then we see a short burst of "members", it is a shame that many members on these forums, are all the same couple of person.

For the few "real members", who care about truth, just look at the posting habits of the few, many will post 6 or more posts within minutes, then switch account and post another half a dozen, do not be fooled, a handful of liberal tools, control all science forums.

So insults are all we get from "The liberal lefties", who control most science forums,

but your time is coming to an end, along with the liberal corrupt MSM, you back your insult up with one of many sockpuppets @DrKrettin, name says it all, 

you get a"like"for your insult from @pzkpfw,

What do you all have in common, all joined nearly the same time? all the same person? 

I have seen how this science forums work, over the years members drop of, then we see a short burst of "members", it is a shame that many members on these forums, are all the same couple of person.

For the few "real members", who care about truth, just look at the posting habits of the few, many will post 6 or more posts within minutes, then switch account and post another half a dozen, do not be fooled, a handful of liberal tools, control all science forums.

Liberal tools, eh? Well it makes a welcome change from being castigated as conformist members of the establishment or some priestly hierarchy. :)

You should introduce yourself to Wellwisher, I mean Hydrogen Bond. I'm sure you will be political soul-mates. Though it has to be said he is less bonkers than you.