#1 inverse

inverse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:15 AM

Hi;

could someones let me learn please, here in turkey we are feeling us very very frightening. just like a deep dark of death. I am almost sure that some such dangerous circumstances are high potential. so , could someone let me learn that what we should do if such matters happen. even if I think that being silent in our home. not to go out during weekly or more than months be good. and being far away from crowded areas. I am sure that this would not be sufficient to protect our life. 

There exist someone are saying that Erdo─čan supports isis why he did not check the margins of the country and let them to enter turkey with any control any investigation. he has no bright educational background but the more dangerous thing that we cannot see any rational explanation that he does. furthermore,everyone who opposes him are being arrested (especailly academicians are being arrested like a cat! ) randomly.

So,what to do any thing ,here is the military duty is mandatory. (even though we are humanist and / or not willing to carry out that duty,turkey uses force in such cases. Turkey has killed many many kurdishes during last 2 years , the kurdish democratic part has been arrested and gone in prison and racist turkish policy has not changed this politic approach very very long time.

furthermore, someones who are in prison are being killed by the governmental command as a secret. we could not clarify this detail but unfortunately it does not seem illogical/improbable. because many many great kurdish politics have been killed directly or when they are in prison.

Edited by inverse, 09 December 2016 - 06:23 AM.

#2 inverse

inverse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:16 AM

WHAT CAN WE DO ,I HAVE NO MORE SUFFICIENT INFORMATION

(e.g. if the second or third coup happen what should we do? (note if this happen,I think the second one will be more strict and while the second one give high potentiality ,I think that the third cause  turkey to be collapsed,but as I said the second one will already have potentiality...if happens)  . :(

BUT CLEARLY OUR LIFE IS NOT SAFE HERE... :( :(

Edited by inverse, 09 December 2016 - 06:26 AM.