Science Forums

Ufo Sighting

Uttara

There was one time when I was on a train and I was sitting in the backwards seat, I was looking out the window and I saw a big military jet likely "plane" hoover right over the train, really close, it was silver and not really like a military jet in the shape, a bit different but that sort of triangular shaped streamlined look, there was no sound coming from it and I kept looking at it thinking I was going crazy, I looked at the other passengers but they didn't seem to see it, a lot was looking down at their phones tough, I looked back up at the plane thingie and just watched it hoover over the train until it turned and flew off, I honestly don't know if what I saw was actually happening or if it was just in my mind. I didn't dare to take up my phone to record it either afraid if I would drag others attention to me, I am so mad at myself for that.

Edited by Zina

There was one time when I was on a train and I was sitting in the backwards seat, I was looking out the window and I saw a big military jet likely "plane" hoover right over the train, really close, it was silver and not really like a military jet in the shape, a bit different but that sort of triangular shaped streamlined look, there was no sound coming from it and I kept looking at it thinking I was going crazy, I looked at the other passengers but they didn't seem to see it, a lot was looking down at their phones tough, I looked back up at the plane thingie and just watched it hoover over the train until it turned and flew off, I honestly don't know if what I saw was actually happening or if it was just in my mind. I didn't dare to take up my phone to record it either afraid if I would drag others attention to me, I am so mad at myself for that.

I think you mean "hover". 

This is a well-known optical illusion. I have often seen it myself, driving past Heathrow Airport on the M4 motorway. You normally perceive the motion of a plane at low altitude by noticing that it passes behind objects on the ground between the plane and yourself. However if you are in a moving vehicle, it can happen that the motion of the vehicle is just right to keep objects between you and the plane aligned for a while, as one moves past the other. This makes it look as if the plane is hovering. That is all it is. 

Of course we assume that OUR radio noise has not been picked up by any advanced being " out there " because we have no so called " response " .

Besides ALL the sightings by government , military , police , pilots , never mind the thousands of common people , who are sane .

Perhaps any advanced beings knows we are here , from our radio signals . Just not being too blatantly obvious about . Although they are , really .

Of course we assume that OUR radio noise has not been picked up by any advanced being " out there " because we have no so called " response " .

Besides ALL the sightings by government , military , police , pilots , never mind the thousands of common people , who are sane .

Perhaps any advanced beings knows we are here , from our radio signals . Just not being too blatantly obvious about . Although they are , really .

We have only been sending radio signals for about 100 years, so those beings who have heard us must be extremely close (<100 ly).

Edited by DrKrettin

• 4 months later...

I've seen UFOs just like OP, bright pulsating diamond except it was all white, generally stationary but moved slightly in all directions. I've seen them a few times and they were over the same place near where I live. It faded away quite suddenly.

Just incredible! Completely silent and the energy output seemed more than any traditional light could have managed.

Could be anything. Aliens? Yes, there are a lot of reports by pilots and astronauts among others and radar reports of craft moving at ridiculous speeds.

I challenge anybody to get a date-stamped photo of themselves and a skink. In fact, I claim that such photos don't exist, so therefore skinks don't exist either. This is supported by the fact that my spellchecker flags the word "skink" as an error, which settles the matter.

80e3a96f88216b63af9e300b3d7d6d95.jpg

There you go! 

Edited by Moontanman

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen UFOs just like OP, bright pulsating diamond except it was all white, generally stationary but moved slightly in all directions. I've seen them a few times and they were over the same place near where I live. It faded away quite suddenly.

Just incredible! Completely silent and the energy output seemed more than any traditional light could have managed.

Could be anything. Aliens? Yes, there are a lot of reports by pilots and astronauts among others and radar reports of craft moving at ridiculous speeds.

I saw a video once that replicated a bright diamond shaped ufo like light by reducing the lens aperture size. 

aperture.jpg

• 2 months later...

This is going to sound strange, I used to laugh at people that said UFOs were real until about a year ago, I have a story of how I came to believe in UFOs especially "Grey Aliens".  Last Year, around this same time of the year, I saw a UFO report online about 3 objects in the sky of unknown origin that was about 2 hours old, one of these objects was Blue, another was Red, and another was green. Now, I said on a facebook post about this in serious doubt that these were actual UFOs and not just "Fake news" If they actually are UFOs the technological advancement of the species could be judged by their color being their exhaust of their Fusion or power core. I posted this picture about the heat of stars that undergo fusion and color.

I posted that the Blue UFO had to be much more advanced than the green and red color by judging their plasma exhaust color being that the blue UFO had to be using Carbon fusion while the green one Helium Fusion and the Red one Hydrogen fusion. Now that I think about it the green UFO could have been using beryllium fusion as well, it was closer to a F type's color then a G type, but that blue was dark blue being about the color of that O type star on this chart. The red being slightly deeper red then that M type star in this picture like the color of a red Christmas light or stop light, anyway.

It was not this picture but something like this configuration but with different colors.

Well, that night at around 2 AM, I look out my window and there was a grey figure with large black eyes with no iris. This grey figure also had a object in his hand and shot a red light at my yard outside the window when I got up, This grey figure also had a large head, I could not see below his waist. I pulled out a laser pointer at him that was red and pointed at him, the "grey alien" moved away then disappeared about 2 minutes later, I sent the dog outside to make sure it disappeared, there was a large charred spot at the location the grey alien shot, I never saw a creature like that before and since that moment it looked about like this. 

Note: At first I thought that it was my reflection through the glass it was not, because it did not move when I moved then Red flash. The laser pointer laser did not pass through the alien, but did pass through the window glass, it was there.

So, I guess they sent the least advanced species of alien down being red from the weapon used being the "Grey Aliens". In any case, that was enough proof for me, stop abducting people and making crop circles, Aliens..........

Edited by Vmedvil

• 3 weeks later...

If a technologically superior alien race ever came to Earth, would they come in peace, or would they treat us, the way Europeans treated Native Americans, or Australian Aborigines? I feel, that it is safe to assume that their planet, would be older than Earth and they might have reached the stage, where their natural resources are rapidly running out. If so, their survival will depend on finding a new home. 

I read today, that NASA have just found 20 habitable planets, hiding in plain sight. In a few hundred years, when we become over populated if we manage to travel to these worlds and their inhabibants are more primitive than us, wouldn't we just take what we need?

If a technologically superior alien race ever came to Earth, would they come in peace, or would they treat us, the way Europeans treated Native Americans, or Australian Aborigines? I feel, that it is safe to assume that their planet, would be older than Earth and they might have reached the stage, where their natural resources are rapidly running out. If so, their survival will depend on finding a new home. 

I read today, that NASA have just found 20 habitable planets, hiding in plain sight. In a few hundred years, when we become over populated if we manage to travel to these worlds and their inhabibants are more primitive than us, wouldn't we just take what we need?

But surely if that is so then these putative aliens would have plenty of options and would not need to go to the hassle and moral headaches of wiping us out here on Earth. They could go instead to one of these others.    

It's not just about options, it's about greed. England, France, Spain, Portugal and The Netherlands all had their colonies and between them, at one time or another, ruled other countries by right of conquest. But they wanted more, seizing Australia,  America and stripping Africa of resources. Some of our species are currently killing off peaceful intelligent creatures, such as orang-utans, almost to the point of extinction and clearing their habitats, so that they can become disgustingly rich growing palm oil.

My main question is, if technologically superior aliens came to Earth,  would they be friends, or would they treat us as an inferior species and with the same contempt.

It's not just about options, it's about greed. England, France, Spain, Portugal and The Netherlands all had their colonies and between them, at one time or another, ruled other countries by right of conquest. But they wanted more, seizing Australia,  America and stripping Africa of resources. Some of our species are currently killing off peaceful intelligent creatures, such as orang-utans, almost to the point of extinction and clearing their habitats, so that they can become disgustingly rich growing palm oil.

My main question is, if technologically superior aliens came to Earth,  would they be friends, or would they treat us as an inferior species and with the same contempt.

Ah well, colonising is one thing. Wiping out other species is something else. I like to think that, just as we are becoming more aware of the moral imperative to preserve diversity, an alien race would have similar scruples. But it can be no more than my baseless speculation.   

I think that would differ from species to species based on their ideologies and history along with their evolutionary path. 

• 3 weeks later...

I thought about this thread when I was reading this https://www.yahoo.com/news/new-map-shows-ufos-spotted-near-sightings-triple-163514826.html

UFO sightings have tripled in the last 12 months. I wonder how many different species that means or how powerful that species actually is with that many ships.

Edited by Vmedvil

I thought about this thread when I was reading this https://www.yahoo.com/news/new-map-shows-ufos-spotted-near-sightings-triple-163514826.html

UFO sightings have tripled in the last 12 months. I wonder how many different species that means or how powerful that species actually is with that many ships.

According to my reading of your link, "sightings" in the US are triple what they were in 2001, not a year ago. In the UK "sightings" are up by 12% in the last 12 months, but we are not told how many "sightings" this represents so it could be just one more than last year for all we know.

What has changed since 2001 is the advent of social media, which allows credulous people to make contact with one another and reinforce one another's fantasies.