Science Forums

Chemistry Priblem

ericyiza

Can any one please help me solve my chemistry home work. I really appreciate help in this regard. Below is the detail:

Times/Minute 30 60 120 150 240 350 480 c/(NGCMQ) 699 632 413 492 152 60 24. Determine the initial concentration. Determine the rate constant K and the order of the reaction.

I will appreciate you can include graph. Please send the answer to my email. [email protected].

Thanks for your help

Can any one please help me solve my chemistry home work. I really appreciate help in this regard. Below is the detail:

Times/Minute 30 60 120 150 240 350 480 c/(NGCMQ) 699 632 413 492 152 60 24. Determine the initial concentration. Determine the rate constant K and the order of the reaction.

I will appreciate you can include graph. Please send the answer to my email. [email protected].

Thanks for your help

I don't mind giving you hints and tips, if I can, to help your understanding, but I am not going to do your homework for you. (And I am certainly not going to draw graphs for you, you lazy git!) That is cheating and not helpful to your education.

But as you have not given any information about the reaction, or the observations about its progress, nobody will be able to help you in any case.   

Edited by exchemist