Science Forums

Which Evolved First, The Human Skin, Blood, Or The Human Heart?

JTB

• 3 weeks later...

This self-organization reference shows it to be a highly theoretical concept that is hard to grasp because of its complexity.  The reference also lists criticisms of this theory.  My response is "show me the goods".  Show me something that happens spontaneously and can be proven not to be deterministic.  Crystallization is not a valid example because it follows already established laws of physics.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in the evolution of the train, plane, and auto.  They are the results of intelligent design and production.  But for slime to arrange itself into to life is too much to accept.  Just think, a cell would have to appear completely finished and ready to work.  It is too much to believe.  Creation is a lot easier to accept.

Ratch

I have seen natural organization from chaos, the waves on a beach sort out shapes and sizes of shells rocks and other debris. I have seen a small section of beach with perfect heart shaped pieces of brick. On both sides of this section stretched out pieces of brick from almost heart shaped to ovals to spindles. All in order caused by the random motion of waves...

BTW, chemistry is very deterministic, not random, and complex molecules do indeed form spontaneously... 

Edited by Moontanman