Science Forums

Pope

sanctus

People like Hitler, Hussein, Genghis Khan, Caesar, etc.....

do you not know what I mean? I'm refering to the Church, and I'm refering to people who stand up for morals, who are marders for Christ

By the way, you are correct about all of those. But sence you like to make fun of God, you wouldn't understand my explaination to my faith and God's love, but sence you want to be against Christianity, your hatered makes you see the way you do. I don't mean to act in a way that you will see as an anoyence. or to make myself look puffed up.

do you not know what I mean? I'm refering to the Church, and I'm refering to people who stand up for morals, who are marders for Christ

These "morals" always seem to be able to be ignored when they do "their god's" work. Morals always seem to be an absolute, unless it is inconveinent. Do you tithe? Do you not have sex with a woman who is on her cycle [the same set of verses that bans homosexuality]? Do you not eat meat on friday? Do you not suffer a witch to live?

The only moral that you mentioned was "Do you not have sex with a woman who is on her cycle" but I would change the "on her cycle" into "out of wed-lock" I dont know what you ment about the witch. Give me the erses out of the Bible that says these things?

Zadojla, are you checking if I'm coherent? :hihi:

Consistent, actually, but yes.

In Nazi Germany, I understand the usual fate of conscientious objectors was to be sent to a concentration camp, a rather different adminstrative process than you or Tormod endured. My point is that most people try to get through difficult times by keeping a low profile, which means doing what's expected but only the minimum. Doing so may be cowardly or lazy, but is not necessarily evil.

To make this even, I should say I cannot be a conscientious objector or a pacifist. I can easily imagine circumstances where I would kill someone, even premeditated. However, the war I would have fought in, Vietnam, was a bad, stupid, war. I resisted by manipulating the rules as much as I could to avoid military service. I was successful, partly by luck. I also think Iraq is a bad, stupid, war, as do nearly half of Americans.

The only moral that you mentioned was "Do you not have sex with a woman who is on her cycle" but I would change the "on her cycle" into "out of wed-lock" I dont know what you ment about the witch. Give me the erses out of the Bible that says these things?

You are also supposed to kill homosexuals by stoning them to death. This practice in still being followed in Northern Nigeria, much to the indignation of the rest of the world. They're just following their laws, and they should be commended by believers everywhere.

Raising sex during a menstrual cycle as a moral issue, as far as I'm concerned, is wrong - this should be classified under "hygiene". Although the Bible would have you believe different.

Tell me eMTee, when last have you stoned a fag?

• 5 years later...