Science Forums

Astrology - Fact Or Fiction

petrushkagoogol

Quote:

" THE EFFECTS OF LUNAR PERIODICITY ON HUMAN EMOTIONS, AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR, AND CRIME RATES ARE DESCRIBED IN THIS POPULARIZED STUDY OF SOCIAL AND ASTRONOMICAL PHENOMENA".

ya ya crime.. you can suppose it as responsible for almost all of crimes. what a bad idea!

ya ya crime.. you can suppose it as responsible for almost all of crimes. what a bad idea!

No, not all crime in America. Other reasons such as the failed justice system are more important than tides. Are you really saying that the moon has no effect on people. If so then I won't try to convince you otherwise.

. Are you really saying that the moon has no effect on people. If so then I won't try to convince you otherwise.

I clearly mean even though it has effect on people, the reasonable explanation ,surely, will not be like you did do or think. And I can also be sure that reasonable explanation should be stronger and more comprehensive. 

Edited by balagna

I clearly mean even though it has effect on people, the reasonable explanation ,surely, will not be like you did do or think. 

I hear you on you finally admitting that the moon has effects on people and so thank you for that! I have no idea what you are trying to say on 'will not be like you did or think'? 

What I did? What I think? You're just going to have to try harder to get your point across.

And I can also be sure that reasonable explanation should be stronger and more comprehensive.

My explanations are reasonable, strong, and comprehensive. If you have some better explanations then you might want to stop your senseless babbling and get it off your chest.

Or we can just let it go? I'm not getting anywhere with you and your confrontational attitude. Do you have some explanation for your behaviour that you haven't mentioned yet? Some mental deficiency perhaps?

I hear you on you finally admitting that the moon has effects on people and so thank you for that! I have no idea what you are trying to say on 'will not be like you did or think'? 

What I did? What I think? You're just going to have to try harder to get your point across.

I have not admitted that, I only gave the probability to it that it migth affect people's emotional status. but this does not mean that I acceppted it. I say instaed ,even though it has effect,it has not been clarified yet. 

If you have some better explanations 

I have no clear explanation about that,but this should not mean that I have had to accept your explanations :)

. Do you have some explanation for your behaviour that you haven't mentioned yet? Some mental deficiency perhaps?

oh ,and why are you conversating or in any case, why are you still getting in touch with a deficient one? 

and where / how do you know that I was a deficient one? 

if you are too classic and more,you are rather than being ordinary,you are too simple one,then that is your own specification.

Edited by balagna

I am just entertaining with the people and you ,who have that fallacious belief and many many explanations (that the bulk of them are fallacy in the current position)

(some of them dive into coffe fales and be a gossip columnist) :) :) :) 

:) :) :)

Edited by balagna

what is the strangeness with me?

I think everything is clear. but except your hidden ideas maybe. 

I don't really know balagna but I'll take a wild guess. Somebody suggested the English isn't your first language but I think you might be trying to suggest that it isn't. It is because your spelling of words longer than macaroni are usually correct. Then you go and misspell coffee.

I'm not going to waste much time on it; I'll just watch closely what others say to you. 

I don't really know balagna but I'll take a wild guess. Somebody suggested the English isn't your first language but I think you might be trying to suggest that it isn't. It is because your spelling of words longer than macaroni are usually correct. Then you go and misspell coffee.

:) :) :) hahaha :) macaroni hahaha :) :) :)

no,I accept that english was not my first language. But I do not want to be busy with ideas that contains nothing.When I was working at one big corporation, one of my canadian customer expressed her idea about what she was thinking about her country and nationality. 

among the details she directly said "do not be interested in english people. they are too much lazy."

maybe I might agree to that nurse's that idea.

one event (and one circumstance)

(in presumably istanbul university) at one lecture, the lecturer said " there were some professors at a time, but not the professors , the students were bright more. because those professor's language was too weak, but the students had learnt many things from those professors. because they much more worked than criticizing those professors.

and yes,my first language is not english. But I am sure if you are not lazy you should be able to understand many things...

additionally: I warmly welcome corrections on my linguistic failures (only english is implied) ,but really do not want to be a part of deep disccussion on this issue anymore.

sorry

Edited by balagna

• 1 month later...

Those four elements honestly were good ideas to Aristotle, and the Greeks in general. This because they were used as the phases of matter, solid materials were earth, gas type stuff air, fire like stuff fire, and liquid type stuff water. 

In relation to astrology alone, some might say that we needed these ideas because Alchemists played with these ideas philosophically, which brought us into modern science, since what they wanted was really cool things to happen in general, no matter what it was.